The Mesut Ozil Thread

gemma

9 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

You lot do remember we finished 5th, and the miniumum requirement is 4th..

You lot do remember my defence of Wenger isn't that he 's not a problem, it's that he's not the problem you fix first.

Lol

When treating a disease you start with curing the symptoms that seem minor. If shit persist, then you know you have some major shit going on

If I have a headache or a cough, doctor is not gonna test me for cancer. 

Get rid of Wenger first, then see really if Stan is the issue. Or the other way, I don't care

Just find the treatment for this disease

:(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

NHS mentality.

Arsenal had a mild illness in 2006, they took the totally wrong medical advice of those with a vested interest and now have cancer.

Kind of ironic when you think about it, a dying man who actually had throat cancer, his death wish is a major part of the reason we are here.

So Wenger should have left 2006?

maybe its time to stop talking in riddles, what do you think?

21 hours ago, Badman said:

So Wenger should have left 2006?

maybe its time to stop talking in riddles, what do you think?

Wenger and Dein spotted Arsenal had a serious illness in 2004-06, call it Chelsea or Cashley Cancer. In 2007 Dein was sacked for the rebel takeover attempt and Wenger offered to resign, but Dein told him to stay. As when you have cancer you don't stop taking your meds unless you wish to die.

Kroenke was used by Dein to buy Fizsman's shares on the low, which where really Dein's anyway but it was clocked, he was sacked, Kroenke flipped sides on him for his interests (tbh he was used), Dein found Usmanov and Moshiri (or always had them anyway) tried to led another takeover and Fiszman dying wish was Dein must never get back in control of the club (now what if Dein was right and football is a Billionaire Owners Club?), so Fisz family, Bracewell-Smith, the Carr and the rest of the GoT Arsenal familes sold to (Remember this is the board that felt Dein had to go cos they did all the hard work  (lol Wenger did all the hard work) for the stadium and Dein fucked it up by seeking out billionaire's, so why did they ALL sell to) KSE (as it suited their interests better... Plus hold on we just sold to this billionaire because he doesn't want to destroy Arsenal's self-sustaining model... LOL what? We sold to a Billionaire who is a parasite taking money out of the club before he will put money in to improve it? Thats like the the worst football billionaire owner EVER) and THIS IS WHY I SAY ARSENAL ARE NOT BUILT TO WIN.

Sack Wenger, I couldn't care less (as eventually meds do stop working on cancer) but just don't do it thinking the owner who has shown no care in this or any of his sporting teams winning, is going to improve our fortunes. Marginal gains at best as remember the decisions made went againt the opinion of David Dein and in the words of Simon Jordan  - "His two motivations were Arsenal and himself... I have called him a smiling assassin. He would smile at the same time as selling you a turkey. He would appear to be doing you a favour but they were the kind you don't really want."

Boy could this club do with a few David Dein's, as Sole Trader AFC is a joke and thats why Wenger gets the blame but ask yourself why is a huge club like Arsenal moving like a sole trader business ran in someone's bedroom. Arsenal can't sack Wenger for the same reason a sole trader couldn't sack himself either, lol. Why would anyone buy into an emerging company and do nothing to improve it, i understand if we won everything but we don't. Fuck me even SBTV improved as a company. What we done? Bought Ozil and Alexis to let them leave for FREE years later :rofl:what a massive signal of intent that was! Or to have "The Ox" think he's better than us?:rofl:Alex fucking Oxlade Chamberlain. GTFOH. Burn the whole fucking thing down if so.

On 14/09/2017 at 3:01 PM, TF S4DK said:

Wenger and Dein spotted Arsenal had a serious illness in 2004-06, call it Chelsea or Cashley Cancer. In 2007 Dein was sacked for the rebel takeover attempt and Wenger offered to resign, but Dein told him to stay. As when you have cancer you don't stop taking your meds unless you wish to die.

Kroenke was used by Dein to buy Fizsman's shares on the low, which where really Dein's anyway but it was clocked, he was sacked, Kroenke flipped sides on him for his interests (tbh he was used), Dein found Usmanov and Moshiri (or always had them anyway) tried to led another takeover and Fiszman dying wish was Dein must never get back in control of the club (now what if Dein was right and football is a Billionaire Owners Club?), so Fisz family, Bracewell-Smith, the Carr and the rest of the GoT Arsenal familes sold to (Remember this is the board that felt Dein had to go cos they did all the hard work  (lol Wenger did all the hard work) for the stadium and Dein fucked it up by seeking out billionaire's, so why did they ALL sell to) KSE (as it suited their interests better... Plus hold on we just sold to this billionaire because he doesn't want to destroy Arsenal's self-sustaining model... LOL what? We sold to a Billionaire who is a parasite taking money out of the club before he will put money in to improve it? Thats like the the worst football billionaire owner EVER) and THIS IS WHY I SAY ARSENAL ARE NOT BUILT TO WIN.

Sack Wenger, I couldn't care less (as eventually meds do stop working on cancer) but just don't do it thinking the owner who has shown no care in this or any of his sporting teams winning, is going to improve our fortunes. Marginal gains at best as remember the decisions made went againt the opinion of David Dein and in the words of Simon Jordan  - "His two motivations were Arsenal and himself... I have called him a smiling assassin. He would smile at the same time as selling you a turkey. He would appear to be doing you a favour but they were the kind you don't really want."

Boy could this club do with a few David Dein's, as Sole Trader AFC is a joke and thats why Wenger gets the blame but ask yourself why is a huge club like Arsenal moving like a sole trader business ran in someone's bedroom. Arsenal can't sack Wenger for the same reason a sole trader couldn't sack himself either, lol. Why would anyone buy into an emerging company and do nothing to improve it, i understand if we won everything but we don't. Fuck me even SBTV improved as a company. What we done? Bought Ozil and Alexis to let them leave for FREE years later :rofl:what a massive signal of intent that was! Or to have "The Ox" think he's better than us?:rofl:Alex fucking Oxlade Chamberlain. GTFOH. Burn the whole fucking thing down if so.

And if more fans read this and realised this maybe they'd realise in two years time we will still be in the same situation. We aren't winning the Premier League again for a very very long time. I'd say we're gonna hit 20 years no league title. Real talk.

On 19/09/2017 at 8:27 PM, Seth Rollins said:

And if more fans read this and realised this maybe they'd realise in two years time we will still be in the same situation. We aren't winning the Premier League again for a very very long time. I'd say we're gonna hit 20 years no league title. Real talk.

20 years as in 2037 (ffs)

or 20 years from 2004

i need answers :(:(:(:(:(

scress