Sign in to follow this  
gemma

The Mesut Ozil Thread

Just clocked that after this season we're not seeing any players of Oezil or Sanchez quality at the club for at least another 10 years... unless something miraculous comes through the youth system.

Moyes "era" was one season where the glory hunting fans came out the woodwork by all of a sudden not supporting/watching there club as much.

This is completely different, this is not Arsenal FC anymore. I can't stop supporting the club, although I just go to away games now, but I don't love football like i used to.

You man liking CL better now we're not embarrassing ourselves there?

CL seems waay too lit this season

6 hours ago, Turkish said:

Moyes "era" was one season where the glory hunting fans came out the woodwork by all of a sudden not supporting/watching there club as much.

This is completely different, this is not Arsenal FC anymore. I can't stop supporting the club, although I just go to away games now, but I don't love football like i used to.

Emirates is such a dead stadium. I don't live in LDN but if I moved back I wouldn't even go and watch tbh. Arsenal FC >>>>>>>> Arsenal PLC

On 19/10/2017 at 4:28 PM, Turkish said:

Everton weekender was MAD. Can't wait for City away. (Not the match). :rofl: 

FYI this is Arsenal Football Club now and I hate to say it but I honestly think it will be getting way worse in years to come.

We give tenks 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Guy must be either be content with the shambles or he's waiting on the old man to fuck off.