Guilty or Not Guilty

The Somalian

Got a an old documentary on VHS from back in the 90's, they interview the journalist who interviewed Pac when he was locked up for that. He said Pac told him who was involved in the rape and told him to publish the names. But he never did because he would of ended up fearing for his life. (Must be on youtube somewhere)

f5e6fe1889e911e2a0a0220.jpg

"I heard he was lightskinned, stocky, with a Haitian accent/Jewelry, fast cars, plus he's known for flashin'/
Listen while I take you back, and lace this track/A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack"

Yeah Tupac fucked up rolling with them Brooklyn guys. But he also fucked up when he spoke about the case (details,, names etc.) to a reporter who secretly recorded and published the convo in a New York daily..

There are some interesting articles and posts about Jack and this case floating about.

Yup.

That rape case changed the course of history differently.

Jimmy fucked himself. He did well to operate in the 90s because he had links with Aaliyah's uncle (Barry Henkerson), and managed to strong arm his way into certain executive, legit positions. Worked on film soundtracks, managed artists etc.

Jimmy, Jack and a few others including a Harlem OG named Zip are rumoured to have put up seed money for Bad Boy in a similar way to how Harry-O did with Death Row. Tupac was romancing the idea of signing to Bad Boy..I'm sure Jack was trying to sweeten up 'Pac with the clothes/chicks etc before Jimmy came through with the management proposal. Obviously it didn't happen how anyone planned..

Tupac dead. Biggie dead. Jimmy facing the death penalty, Suge's broke (half of his former goons are dead), Diddy's rich (half of his artists are broke, in prison, converted to Judaism/Islam, joined cults, dead).

Hip hop was never the same after that era.

Was Poochie the 1 people saw wearing the bow tie like Nation of Islam?

He was Suges boy right?

I thought Suge was responsible but this guy told me supposedly Puffy owed money for security on the west, dunno how true that is.

Yea Orlando and his Uncle shot 2Pac.

Was Poochie the 1 people saw wearing the bow tie like Nation of Islam?

He was Suges boy right?

I thought Suge was responsible but this guy told me supposedly Puffy owed money for security on the west, dunno how true that is.

Yea Orlando and his Uncle shot 2Pac.

I think Jimmy, via Zip, on behalf of Bad Boy put the money up for Death Row chains. Zip was an OG Crip from Harlem, affiliated with Loon (who was something to do with the Mansfield Gangster Crips IIRC) and friends with Diddy's dad.. They all had an interest in Bad Boy doing well, and were there to handle street pressure. The pressure was on from when Big Jake Robles got killed by Diddy's goon Wolf in Atlanta. Obviously there was a lot of pressure for them in 1996/7 as we know, but I defo believe Biggie was payback for that first, and Tupac second.

Keefee D (Orlando's uncle) loaned Usher and Diddy his blue low-rider for this video, so the link was set from then:

Poochie was MOB Piru and a Death Row shooter.

• Upvote 1

@ Toney: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.17118/title.former-detective-greg-kading-clarifies-his-explosive-claims-regarding-the-murder-of-the-notorious-big

DX: Speaking of that initial composite, even [for] the first composite Lil Cease describes someone in a suit and bow tie. Do you believe that he didn’t see what he thought he saw?

Greg Kading: I would love to sit down and show you their actual statements, because you see that Lil Cease doesn’t give that description in his initial interview. He only gives that description after he’s gone and talked to Eugene Deal. And then later on when the detectives come back, he incorporates Eugene Deal’s details into his own statement.

DX: So who do you believe was that lone person in that car who did the shooting?

Greg Kading: We believe it’s a guy named Poochie, who was a Blood affiliate of Suge Knight’s. His [given name is] Wardell Fouse.

DX: You believe he did the shooting himself?

Greg Kading: I do believe that. I don’t believe that he was there completely alone though. We have no idea who might’ve been helping him. And maybe there was this lone Nation Of Islam guy, that Eugene Deal pointed out, that was acting as a spotter, or somehow tried to help coordinate it. But I don’t believe that some guy in the Nation Of Islam was the shooter.

DX: Do you believe the shooter drove a dark-colored Chevrolet Impala as witnesses claimed?

Greg Kading: Yeah, absolutely. As a matter of fact, if you look at that official video – the YouTube video, there’s several versions of it but there’s one that says “official” – if you really dissect that, which we did, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that that is Poochie in his car … in that dark-colored Impala.

DX: And do you believe Poochie dressed up in Nation Of Islam garb?

Greg Kading: No way.

Greg Kading Clarifies Who He Believes Murdered Biggie Smalls

DX: Do you believe David Mack and Rafael Perez were at the Petersen Automotive Museum the night Biggie was killed, as was recently revealed to have been alleged by a former cellmate of Perez’s?

Greg Kading: No, I don’t believe that. I don’t believe that at all. I have no reason to believe they were there, but I don’t have any – I haven’t seen the evidence that was in the civil case [brought by Voletta Wallace] regarding the L.A.P.D. I was involved in the criminal investigation. We were kind of bifurcated away from the civil investigation. So saying that, we have no reason to believe that Perez or Mack were there.

Again, the most important thing here to remember is the foundation of this whole theory is corrupted because Michael Robinson, the jailhouse informant that provided this information that led to this idea of the Nation Of Islam/Amir Muhammad, that whole thing has been refuted because we – There’s another witness in this whole thing named Waymond Anderson. He came on early, he was claiming that Suge had tried to hire him to get some guns, and some other Suge associates were gonna go do the murder. Well these two guys that were both talking to law enforcement about the same time – This is one of the key mistakes that the L.A.P.D. in the early investigation did, was to fail to recognize that these two informants were in county jail together and were collaborating. So once you realize that, and you start to really question now the viability of their clues, then the whole thing begins to fall apart.

DX: Just bringing the investigation up to more currently … What evidence did you collect in addition to the statements of “Theresa Swann” to tie Wardell “Poochie” Fouse and Suge Knight to the murder of Biggie Smalls? What evidence in addition to her statements, besides just – you mentioned the I.D. that you believe was him on video, any other evidence in addition to that?

Greg Kading: Well, no, there’s no I.D. of him on video, so sorry if I misrepresented that. I believe that’s him, but you can’t see him on the video so there’s no way to really identify him. I’m just drawing that conclusion based on all of the other collective information: the fact that “Theresa,” the girlfriend, confesses, she tells us that she had paid Poochie at the direction of Knight, [that] Poochie had an Impala that Knight had bought him, and then we have these other people that were in the inner circle, the other Death Row [Records staff]/gang members who all told us about this relationship that Suge had with Poochie. And we have these reports of Poochie doing these other shootings for Suge. And so we’re like, “Okay, well this seems to be his kinda go-to guy when he’s having these kind of problems.” And so that’s all the stuff that’s discussed in the book, and it will compound the girl’s statement. We took her statement, it was reinforced with these other statements by these other insiders, and then the circumstantial evidence of the car, the money transfers, all of the things that happened [that] led us to believe that she was telling the truth.

DX: So you have proof of a money transfer?

Greg Kading: Yeah, we have – There’s … we … We had a good case.

7 mins in the vid.

Was Stretch's murder anything to do with these man?

Always thought that.

Have you read the Queens Reigns Supreme book?

I think Stretch had the dots connected from minute the shooting took place. I don't think it was like 'Pac thought ("Switched sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead").

There are interviews with Majesty and E Money Bags that touch on it. Stretch seemed mad loyal, I think Tupac was slightly ashamed of how it went down and maybe in his paranoia, suspected Stretch of having been in on it.

He made a thing of how, in his mind, in a robbery the biggest guy would get it first. Thing he couldn't face is that his own actions had made him a target....and his own actions got him shot.