Things you got in trouble for at school

Fresh

Too many, got suspended like 5 times and expelled.

Suspended:

Kicked one boy in the head in pe.

Had a fight and knocked over a computer.

Came back for suspension without tie.

Punched out 5 fire alarms.

Threatened a female teacher to snap her like a twig lol.

Expelled:

Bringing a knife into school. (Yes I was an idiot)

Also once I had to stay at home a couple weeks while they investigated that I was selling drugs to younger kids, was a complete lie though just slyly trying to chuck me out.

Joke thing is now they list me as a 'notable alumni' and ask me to come in for talks and shit.

Wrestling in science class, (Science teacher was a p*ssy, all kinda deviant behaviour went on in that class) one next student picked me up, span me over, couldnt hold my weight, and dropped me on my head. I lunged for the dude but people jumped in the way and teacher threw me out the class. Less than 30 seconds later I was back in class swinging a stool at the head of the guy that dropped me. 

Only connect once but it was worth it. Got expelled for 3 days. The guy that dropped me didnt even get detention.

Also got expelled for a week for carrying a swiss army knife into school but that was a mad accident.

Basically the swiss army knife was my dads and I was babysitting my brother the day before. My brother kept grabbing the knife so the first place I thought to hide it was my coat pocket. I just fully forgot to take it out. So there I was fishing in my pocket and I pull out the damn thing right in front of a teacher.

The jig, as they say, was up.

fighting

threw a rubber at a teacher

threw a chair at a teacher

coming in pissed

I remember one ute threw a stone at a teachers head from far across the playground with mad speed. It proper pinged off his forehead and he started crying in front of everyone, those red faced gasping for air type tears. Embarrassing.

Bare shit, mainly fighting

The biggest one was when my boy gave me his bb gun to hold

I stupidly took it out in a lesson and aimed it in the air when the teacher went out,

there was talk of feds getting involved and all sorts.

When I think about all the shit I done I'm surprised i didn't get permanently excluded.

stuff you would expect to go jail for 

/

one boy stabbed someone in the year above with a knife in the canteen 

didnt even get detention 

lolwtf

few detentions here and there mainly fighting and chasing people 

only time i got suspended was for dashing one youts head against a door.

remember there were some year 8s me and a couple of my boys used to TORTURE on a daily basis. the one day i wasnt in they took it too far and got suspended... in fact half the year got suspended that day... maddest day and i missed it