Players you hate watching

Drift

PSG wanted Taarabt after QPR got promoted

As I said, the big teams looked, and now he's at Fulham.

After a successful season in the championship where he won the title and player of the year they looked

PSG owners wanted him but Leandro had other targets. The owners said play good for 6 months and we'll come back in January.

Now if he got promoted with a team like Swansea he would've been in a solid, balanced team that played good football, did well in the transfer window and would've allowed him to express himself and he would've been rewarded with a move to PSG or another big club.

But instead he was at QPR and during those 6 months he was stripped of the captaincy just because Barton joined, was then publicly criticised by Barton, picked up some injuries, had 14 new team mates that season and didn't have the same faith from his manager that he did last season. Regardless of how bad or good his individual performances was in those months that's hardly the ideal environment to show his full potential so you have to take the surrounding factors into context to understand why he didn't get his move to a big club that season.

He still has age on his side so let's see how he does in the future.

Darkman is a trolling attention seeking c*nt.

There you go mate, I mentioned your name.

Just for the record I said this about Zaha (can't quote posts from a locked thread so I have to quote it like this)

"Fixtures - Wigan (Community Shield), Swansea(A), Chelsea(H), Liverpool(A), Palace(H), Man City(A)

Don't see no reason why he shouldn't start the first 2 games and I'm confident that he'll prove in those games that he deserves to start in the rest of those fixtures."

Didn't have the best half against Wigan and went off injured. Didn't play against Swansea. So he didn't get the full opportunity in the first 2 games that I thought he would he start in, to earn the right to start in the rest.

And apart from the Swansea game it's not like we've set the world alight with our performances in his absence.

And last time I checked I rate Carrick highly and he doesn't do any stepovers and dragbacks (This is the part where you make yourself look stupid by laughing at me for rating Carrick highly like the predictable c*nt you are.)

Its the players you hate watching, not the who do you think is good topic.

Suarez is a little c*nt as I've said many times and he does go over the top. 

But Pepe in that video goes beyond someone who is just caught up in the heat of the moment, in that incident he's on some maniac vibe.

/

The way he gripsed up Rafael on some Scrappy Doo vibe :lmao:

Rafael was getting too amped though, needed to sekkle. 

love pepe

suarez is a rebore pepe

always gets caught lol

love all those cheating cuntish players

as long as they got some talent to back it up

If a man grabbed your nuts what would you do?

That happens everyweek in football.

You see he try drag his studs down his ankle before the punch?

:lmao: You didn't answer the question bro, if a man grabs your nuts what are you doing?

I hate that type of mentality 'Oh that happens in football', like them players that be talking all kinds of smack in the game 'We'll see after the game d*ckhead reh reh reh'....Final whistle blows 'Well played fella, good game'. Bun that.

Being on a football field doesn't make actions that would be a violation in normal life permissible.