Players you hate watching

Drift

Lol I was 16 and was playing semi pro ball against seasoned vets. Guy grabbed my balls at a corner... Was BAFFED! Didnt do anything

Told my dad after the game

He told me grab his back if it happens again. Didnt fancy grabbing this particular guys balls so I grabbed his nipples. Fucker looked as baffed as I did when my balls first got grabbed

• Upvote 1

lol

That is the no.1 way for a defender to try put a striker off.

Nah its really not. Ive had defenders rub their hands on my arse bare times. Like caressing my arse.

Heres the thing, a man grabbing your d*ck, you can almost guarantee that its an aggressive move. But when a man is caressing your arse whenever you go near him, now thats unsettling.

So 2 goals later he realised that wasnt gonna work cos I used to be the guy that would "Unsettle" players on a basketball court.

lol

Nah its really not. Ive had defenders rub their hands on my arse bare times. Like caressing my arse.

Heres the thing, a man grabbing your d*ck, you can almost guarantee that its an aggressive move. But when a man is caressing your arse whenever you go near him, now thats unsettling.

So 2 goals later he realised that wasnt gonna work cos I used to be the guy that would "Unsettle" players on a basketball court.

Wait, so you'd caress arse on a basketball court?

lol

Wait, so you'd caress arse on a basketball court?

Nah Lol, I'd tug shorts and trash talk so much I earned the nickname "Talk"

lol

Seen.

I hate that type of mentality 'Oh that happens in football', like them players that be talking all kinds of smack in the game 'We'll see after the game d*ckhead reh reh reh'....Final whistle blows 'Well played fella, good game'. Bun that.

Being on a football field doesn't make actions that would be a violation in normal life permissible.

I hate that type of mentality 'Oh that happens in football', like them players that be talking all kinds of smack in the game 'We'll see after the game d*ckhead reh reh reh'....Final whistle blows 'Well played fella, good game'. Bun that.

Being on a football field doesn't make actions that would be a violation in normal life permissible.

I actually agree with what you are saying to a point, but then what do you do when you don't want to lose but your opponent is clearly miles better than you?

I could never see me going out to injure a man because for me thats really bad form, but doing what you can to stop him playing at such a high level to give you a chance is something I can condone.

• Downvote 1

GK caught a cross & to delay his kick/throw, I got in his way for a bit.

He kicked it & went on to say "Next time you try that fella, I'll fucking knock you out."

Told him straight, he better follow through on that because I don't take threats like that as just a football ting.

7 seconds after that final whistle, he came over, apologised & hugged man. LMAO.

I actually agree with what you are saying to a point, but then what do you do when you don't want to lose but your opponent is clearly miles better than you?

I could never see me going out to injure a man because for me thats really bad form, but doing what you can to stop him playing at such a high level to give you a chance is something I can condone.

The person that negged this comment needs to explain what they would do in this scenario.

You are either happy to lose or you are the guy going out to hurt and possibly injure your opponent.