I killed a man

Lieutenant

If that's his only reason then he's pissed excuse the pun

No one really drink drives intentionally, no ones watching that and thinking "nah for real I was gonna drink drive this weekend but now I'm gonna leave it".

Drink driving is normally an impulsive thing last thing on your mind is gonna be that video tbh.

Guy obviously can't live with the guilt so hopes this will help him feel he has been punished but trying to dress this up as some awareness bs when it's really just part of his selfishness.

If that's his only reason then he's pissed excuse the pun

No one really drink drives intentionally, no ones watching that and thinking "nah for real I was gonna drink drive this weekend but now I'm gonna leave it".

Drink driving is normally an impulsive thing last thing on your mind is gonna be that video tbh.

Guy obviously can't live with the guilt so hopes this will help him feel he has been punished but trying to dress this up as some awareness bs when it's really just part of his selfishness.

This ^

Guy will cary out his sentence feeling the same way and off himself after he gets out.

Should just cut out the middle man

One time I was with one associate of mine (don't really chat to him now) who is disabled because he has one arm. Any how one evening we must have been knocking back red wine at another mates house, then we all decided to go out. Guy ended up wrapping his BMW around a lamp post in Harrow Weald, he didn't even stick around when feds came, so they chased him.

I'm so happy I've never done it, as I can imagine once you've got into doing it's a long ting to stop it.

Mad that in our parents time people were drinking and driving home mortal calm.

this is so true and seat belts were only made compulsary in the 1980s  and child seats about ten years or so ago.its crazy how some folks ferry their kids around half cut or high.

you can never truly curb down on drink driving as someone said in a earlier post your acting and thinking  impulsively and not rationally.

hand out harsher sentences like  bring in laws forvehicle manslaughter as in some us states ,this charge can carry 25 to life if a death is caused by a drunk driver no lower that 15 years.

same goes for drugs also