Gucci Mane Twitter Rant

Creed Diskenth

Gucci gone mad

1. I break hoes and make hoes gotti suspect And he fearme remember I got a sacvideo. Gotti maliah yoris keyshia dior jessicakod I fux all dem

2. Gotti been wanna b gucci n. Jeezy We call him guzzzyI fuc all. Ya hoes. U kno dat U can hit mine. I thought real niggas share hoes

3. Vanessa at xxl U a, true groupie Fat piece of lard

4. 250. 4 waka. I gave him. A mill. Myself. Eat ys mom a ass

5. Tell big cat. N Jacob. Stop fucking kids. Jacob

6. Tell craig n julia suc my d*ck at Atlantic records

7. I wanna fuck tiny lil ugly ass

8. Fucking jeezy main thang currently ask her

9. Fantasia hit good. Dro was taking her to figure 8. She was giving head at d 4seasons wit wop

10. Had a 3 sum wit keyshia and a white girl ask coach k. N Orlando

11. Ask. Rock. Is he holding resent ment bout Monica

12. Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 ask kelly did she cum to patchwork and onyx while she was wit shaka

13. Me and waka fucked chyna tyga girl at d w south beach dats nuthin. Ask dj holiday Em n her mouth. Waka. N her ass. True

14. Tell. Her intervention my d*ck in her throat I moved dat bitch to atl. Bitch u was sleepin n d car. Bitch. I pulled dat bitch off wayne bus

15. Me and waka fuck nikki minaj dats nothing

16. Fuck jeezy. Tip. Gotti. Waka.Nicki minaj drake d a Wooh.frenchy 2 chainz coachk kkaior eminem oj rock Quavo takeoff cardo dam g

17. I was not born rich but I wake up real and go to sleep real its as effortless as breathing rappers are strippers. Gossiping but fake as hell

18. I swear to God me and scooter the last real authentic street niggas left How do yall let dz suckers trick yall Baffles me. Its ez 4 me

1. Who d dumb ass rapper just brought a knife to a. __________¿

2. Im sorry bam. Dada. Try harder next time

3. Boy rocko car so fast. And. He ran. I try get rolly fa bambam

4. Rozay join list. Police ass nigga

5. Tell tyga. Thas a**hole hit good. Chyna. Free. Stan. My haitian boss. Nigga

6. I should have went in his pocket. He had a switchblade. Lol. Brah. Bring me. A. Combo from Mcdonalds I got u dollar menu ass rappers

7. Rocko. Cum back lets finish our talk bitch

8. Just seen. Rocko. Ge ask me. 1 question. All most was. With his maker. Who next. He cried like a hoe. N ran.

:rofl:

Must have been a hacked