Muslim students banned from wearing religious veils

Guest TRAGEDY

Muslim students banned from wearing religious veils at college for 'security reasons'

Birmingham Metropolitan College forces teenagers to remove items

Staff say it is for safety and ensures people are 'identifiable at all times'

Guidelines have divided opinion, with one 17-year-old calling it 'disgusting'

Cant live by our laws, leave our country. was in tesco these terrorist even have their own food section. They get all this after blowing us up and cutting off our heads. #shocking #edl

I see wot you did thar

Swear the burqa isn't even religious, it's more of a cultural thing. 

If more people were educated to this fact you would not see many people wearing this

I know some woman choose to wear it but many feel they have to wear it to satisfy there partner and family members

Swear the burqa isn't even religious, it's more of a cultural thing. Should be banned in all public places.

I agree..definitely a cultural thing.

Asian ladies cover their hair with hijab theres no need to cover your face with niqab its anti social and separatist

to see eachothers faces is fundamental to basic communication and interaction with one another.

Swear the burqa isn't even religious, it's more of a cultural thing. Should be banned in all public places.

I agree..definitely a cultural thing.

Asian ladies cover their hair with hijab theres no need to cover your face with niqab its anti social and separatist

to see eachothers faces is fundamental to basic communication and interaction with one another.

I don't see the relevance of "Asian ladies cover their hair...."

See this is one of my pet hates, in this country anything Asian/Pakistani seems to be linked with Islam and vice versa. Pakistanis are not the representatives of Islam, they have their own culture and ways which wouldn't be seen amongst other Muslims.

Turn on the news see 'Pakistani Muslim grooming gang', why have I never seen a headline about a 'Scottish Christian' pedophile or a 'English Jewish' murderer? I resent my religion being connected to some perverted Asian peasants, they don't represent my religion.

There's a lot of good Pakistani brothers and sisters out there but fuckin hell am I tired of them representing me as a British Muslim.