This is why I can't live in a flat

the clash

Yeah staying at my sister in laws..its a house with a flat upstairs and downstairs.5.30AM SUNDAY MORNING I am woken to the sound of 20 people shouting and singing to michael jackson man in the mirror and my 10 month old son is trying to sleep..I got dressed to go down there cause I had enough and Ceazy told me to allow it cause they was all drunk and she said ring the police instead cause they will deal with the matter and that way no one gets hurt.I did'nt phone the police though.. I just opened the window and screwed a few heads waiting for there taxis, they shut up then.Mugsthanks for an early sunday lay in.thats ok thoughcause she works on monday morning and being a benefit scrounging c*nt I might just throw a party tonight to 6am in the morninglet her know the levels.

i can hear the bus stopping and i live in the middle of terrace housing road....i can hear the train some nights and the train station is 15mins walk awaybut i cant hear the phone

Guest TulseHill8T8
YOUR A TRAMPYOUR LIFES TRAMPISHKNOW THE LEVELS
Ive completed the levels and clocked the game so hush your mouth you mug.. untill you get passed level 1 without using warp zone you are nothing to me.d*ckhead.
WHAT ARE YOUAFRICAN OR PUB GUYMAKE UR MIND UP

his a big boy tramp.gonna be on benefits all his life, mans got a little c*nt of a son but is on benefits..
did someone say something?tumbleweed_head_falls.jpg................................................................................................

YOUR A TRAMPYOUR LIFES TRAMPISHKNOW THE LEVELS
Ive completed the levels and clocked the game so hush your mouth you mug.. untill you get passed level 1 without using warp zone you are nothing to me.d*ckhead.
WHAT ARE YOUAFRICAN OR PUB GUYMAKE UR MIND UP
I'm nietherI am myself geezer.What are you? internet tough guy all of a sudden?