Things that really annoy you revised 2013.

Eskay Jones

Siblings you can tell to f*ck off.

Nan or mum? Just complete that task in rage. That's all you can do.

Yea I did say 'but Nan how come you didn't just call them from now?' PAUSE... 'pass the phone to your mudda'

I do it for an easy life. 

I once said 'Nan you can't keep calling me and Mum at work for every little thing, were busy'.. she didn't so much as look at me for a couple of weeks.

:rofl:

I remember my gran called me to take her somewhere and I drove more or less 10 miles from my house for her to tell me to drop her to the doctors at the end of her road lol.

My mum told her off for that, I was the errand boy tbh but it was a privilege.

She would tell her friends about when I was small waiting with her in the bus stop and promised her when I got older I would get a car and drive her everywhere.

>>>>>> grandparents

grandparents >>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 5

^^ Lol teenage years, couple of times I ignored her by not replying then once I hear her making her way upstairs i'd stuck headphones on. She used to be so pissed because she couldn't even be that mad at me.

/

When you're 2mins from someone's house and they call you to pick something up on your way. 

• Upvote 2

Siblings you can tell to f*ck off.

Nan or mum? Just complete that task in rage. That's all you can do.

Yea I did say 'but Nan how come you didn't just call them from now?' PAUSE... 'pass the phone to your mudda'

I do it for an easy life. 

I once said 'Nan you can't keep calling me and Mum at work for every little thing, were busy'.. she didn't so much as look at me for a couple of weeks.

I remember my gran called me to take her somewhere and I drove more or less 10 miles from my house for her to tell me to drop her to the doctors at the end of her road lol.

My mum told her off for that, I was the errand boy tbh but it was a privilege.

She would tell her friends about when I was small waiting with her in the bus stop and promised her when I got older I would get a car and drive her everywhere.

>>>>>> grandparents

grandparents >>>>>>>>>

dfetsefagr

THE REAL

when you say yeah and she doesnt respond argh that shit pissed me off

• Upvote 4

I hate people in positions of power showing there weakness, like a manager at work having a break down

How am I supposed to carry on and respect this person

One of my boy works in a ladbrokes in tottenham

Some youts came in and smashed up the store because they got ID'd the staff were behind the glass so really everything was calm. But his manager some fresh out of uni rich kid broke down and put his hands in his head and started crying

Can confirm this probably happened lol. Moretime those are the man that fear going onto the shopfloor to empty machines in the day and stuff. Smh.

truss

me

• 8 months later...

I hate that so many websites now require you to enter a password containing an uppercase and a special character like ! £ $

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

fucking annoying

I always have to reset the password on such sites, making the password completely pointless anyway. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

I HATE I HAVE TO SIGN UP TO 4 ON DEMAND AND I THINK BBC IPLAYER NOW TO WATCH BLOODY TV SHOWS

'BRUV... IM NOT INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP... WHY U FORCING GUYS...'

CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................

IM TELLIN YOU