Lol, our team still picks itself...

Szczesny

Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs

Ramsey Wilshere

Walcott Ozil Cazorla

Giroud

Fabianski/Viviano

Jenkinson, Monreal, Flamini

Then 3 from Frimpong, Gnabry, Miyiachi, Zelalem, Bendtner (if fit), Vermaelen (travel but won't be used), maybe even Park (lol) & Akpom.

Sanogo been ruled out.

Arsène Wenger believes the pressure of playing international football is far greater than that in the club game.

Jack Wilshere has come under the microscope in recent days following England’s goalless World Cup qualifier against Ukraine on Tuesday night.

Wenger has defended the midfielder and believes more perspective is required when it comes to the national team.

"Jack has been a doubt, a little bit, physically,” the manager said. “The problem in the modern game is that you need to be absolutely 100 per cent to express your talent. Or you don't.

“At the moment Jack is not completely at his best physically. That's why people start to question his performances but I think he is a fantastic footballer and he will show that. He needs consistency now.

“Jack has the personality to be a top, top, top player. He has gone through a difficult period. He is conscious that England were not at their best. It can happen.

"Of course [too much pressure is put on his shoulders]. That's the problem with national teams. I watched the French team and it was the same.

“How can it happen? You have all these players, he plays at Bayern, he plays at Real Madrid, he plays at Arsenal, the other one at Paris Saint-Germain… you put them all together and nothing happens. It is a mystery.

“The pressure suddenly for all the players is completely different. At their clubs they are used to it in a certain way, but it’s different in the national team.

“If Jack has the same game at Arsenal we just say that today he was not at his best. But when he has that game in the national team, suddenly everyone questions your ability. They play in the national team with that kind of pressure and it comes from everybody.”

We going to get force fed Jack for a year, he might be our new striker.

"At the moment, Wojciech is No 1 unless I decide otherwise. They are all competing for the place of the No 1. At the moment, one and two are Wojciech and Fabianski. After, maybe I will rotate.

"Viviano is a highly-rated goalkeeper in Italy so we have three goalkeepers that are very compact quality-wise."