Arsenal 2013/14 thread

Anderson

“I’ll play at Arsenal as long as am wanted here. I am not afraid to fight for number one with anyone: Fabianski or Casillas. It’s all in my hands. I am in the best form of my life.”

Love it!

I always ignore these soundbites.

Just produce on the pitch ffs

I've witnessed 5-1 Spurs, Semi Final at WHL, I've witnessed the 8-2, but I think today was the most disgusted I've ever been.

No kneejerk. This season we've been performing good/decent against teams we're expected to beat and others have faulted against lower quality teams i.e. Chelsea losing to Villa last week, City away from home, and that has papered over Wenger's stance on not needing to sign quality players in much needed improved positions. If this result against a top side was a one off I could live with it and make excuses blaming the players.

Liverpool 5-1, Man City 6-3, and today 6-0. We're not beating top teams with this man in charge. The FA Cup while a great cup to win, Man City would have destroyed us and we know this. We've struck it lucky with the teams left and it's still not a given. These players are big game bottlers and don't know how to win a big game.

As of today I'm #WengerOut.