Sign in to follow this  
Anderson

afc Arsenal 2013/14 thread

Could have easily made us draw or lose vs Tottenham 

He's got a lot of improving to do if this is his 'best form' so far.

I really rate fabianski based on the away game at bayern and the FA cup game versus us

Fabianski would be a solid keeper if he wasnt warming the bench with u lot

hes not consistent enough. had his chances to win the starting spot, couldnt even displace almunia.

Yeah he was the same age chez is now back then when almunia was about. Young keepers always got errors in their game. I duno maybe i caught him having the game of his life.

“I’ll play at Arsenal as long as am wanted here. I am not afraid to fight for number one with anyone: Fabianski or Casillas. It’s all in my hands. I am in the best form of my life.”

Love it!

I always ignore these soundbites.

Just produce on the pitch ffs

Fabianski has always been rated by Wenger, I remember when he said he was the best keeper in the Prem lol swear he was our 3rd choice at the time.

Classic trollenger

/

Would be interesting to see how fab would do with a good run of games. He has definitely matured from the days when he was stuck behind Almunia that's for sure.

There is a decent player in jenks though. Just needs a run of games. Needs a loan move

There is a decent player in jenks though. Just needs a run of games. Needs a loan move

i like/rate him just find those comments to be nuts. Man said crosses like becks :lol:

50% of the PL goals Arsenal have conceded this season have come in three away games.

:lmao:  :lmao:

wenger>>>>>

I've witnessed 5-1 Spurs, Semi Final at WHL, I've witnessed the 8-2, but I think today was the most disgusted I've ever been.

No kneejerk. This season we've been performing good/decent against teams we're expected to beat and others have faulted against lower quality teams i.e. Chelsea losing to Villa last week, City away from home, and that has papered over Wenger's stance on not needing to sign quality players in much needed improved positions. If this result against a top side was a one off I could live with it and make excuses blaming the players.

Liverpool 5-1, Man City 6-3, and today 6-0. We're not beating top teams with this man in charge. The FA Cup while a great cup to win, Man City would have destroyed us and we know this. We've struck it lucky with the teams left and it's still not a given. These players are big game bottlers and don't know how to win a big game.

As of today I'm #WengerOut.

so upset today