Marriage

Can you stay with 1 partner forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you get married will you stay faithful?

Im pretty sure i will always have a ting or two on the side.

For me its needed as I need variety

But it would be strictly sex, not cheating as in falling in love with another woman, or leaving my wife for another woman

Just like Tony Soprano always had his goomah's on the side

• Downvote 4

Well that depends on your religion I guess, how I grew up marriage was a lifetime commitment to your partner - Mind body and soul.

The whole idea of being married and cheating on your wife is disgusting, no doubt you expect her to remain faithful, look after you and bore your child. 

Perfect example of a weak pathetic man, yes, in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

That's a nice question, I would never do it in the family home, tbh my wife knows wagwan when we get hitched. She knows I gotta hit them 9's and 10's if I buck them, just a one nighter tho for variance. My girl got magic sex, nice p*ssy, good head and willing/able to learn more. With a man a sensible woman just gotta account for variance

Unless ur asexual like KG's man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unless ur asexual like KG's man

I presume your one of those guys who laughs at their friends when they remain faithful, seeing it as an impossible task to be completely in love and that meaning more to you than any one night stand with a 9 or 10 could.

If your girlfriend knows your agenda then fair play, and then of course it gives you no conscious. She must seriously lack self worth and for that I feel sorry for her.

Not all people are wired the same, for you to assume that our private situation is to do with self worth is a bit presumtive.

I know people that abstain from temptation and can do it, it's not common though and in my experience usually is to do with an unhealthy obsession with organized religion.

I'm glad you've got a good man, don't take my digs too seriously mate

It's not its called commitment, hence why I feel you shouldn't marry (ultimate commitment) if you can't commit yourself to that one person.

Of course things happen and people slip up but going into any relationship with the mindset of 'its inevitable' is setting yourself up for failure.