Marriage

Can you stay with 1 partner forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you get married will you stay faithful?

A man suffering from alcohol & drug abuse. What point are you trying to illustrate bro?

Guess I'm the only one seeing similarities in a man trying to live young way beyond his age and Charlie Sheen.

Imagine most young men leave a trail of destruction up until maybe their mid twenties, 30 at most.

You propose to do it until 40?

At 39 will everything remain the same as it is now for you to be successfully doing what you do now and with the same degree of satisfaction on all levels?

Edit: These are genuine questions to understand your viewpoint, not ridicule.

• Upvote 1

imo this high quality man you talk off can only be achieved with a family around him that includes a wife by his side and children

I agree with the statement that for every successful man there's a woman behind. Thats just me though not saying that holds truth for everyone 

We're talking about 'high quality' in the context of 'attraction'.

Having a wife & children are not 'attractive' variables. Demonstrating you can provide for them though...

A man suffering from alcohol & drug abuse. What point are you trying to illustrate bro?

Guess I'm the only one seeing similarities in a man trying to live young way beyond his age and Charlie Sheen.

Imagine most young men leave a trail of destruction up until maybe their mid twenties, 30 at most.

At 39 will everything remain the same as it is now for you to be successfully doing what you do now and with the same degree of satisfaction on all levels?

Lol, are you serious? What here have I proposed is anything close to self-destruction? What exactly do you think I've been advocating here & please, provide evidence, lol.

imo this high quality man you talk off can only be achieved with a family around him that includes a wife by his side and children

I agree with the statement that for every successful man there's a woman behind. Thats just me though not saying that holds truth for everyone 

Having a wife & children are not 'attractive' variables. Demonstrating you can provide for them though...

Of course they are lol. Having your sh*t together is artform bitches pine for, especially out here nowadays.

Lol, are you serious? What here have I proposed is anything close to self-destruction? What exactly do you think I've been advocating here & please, provide evidence, lol.

I never mentioned self-destruction...

Of course they are lol. Having your sh*t together is artform bitches pine for, especially out here nowadays.

Exactly what I said. Badman is suggesting being a family man is the only means to be a quality man.

Not sure I understand Kane theory tbh.

I think as a man you can grow quickly and cycle out phases in life quicker than most.

Men should be ready for marriage and really believe in them oaths.

What do you think I'm saying?

Most men age and become more attractive packages to the female marketplace, so men should wait until they reach there attractive peak before looking for a long-term buy as they will have more options.

Just answer this bit...

"At 39 will everything remain the same as it is now for you to be successfully doing what you do now and with the same degree of satisfaction on all levels?"

No, as it shouldn't be for any man because by then, what we're 'doing' won't require the same level of isolated focus it should do when we're younger.

Not sure I understand Kane theory tbh.

I think as a man you can grow quickly and cycle out phases in life quicker than most.

Men should be ready for marriage and really believe in them oaths.

What do you think I'm saying?

Most men age and become more attractive packages to the female marketplace, so men should wait until they reach there attractive peak before looking for a long-term buy as they will have more options.

Spot on. What do you not 'understand' exactly?

The fact that you overlook while maturing, your long-term buy is getting miles on her clock.

I agree with the ideology, just in pratice I dont think it works.

and if you go young, whats the point in maturing?

The underlying principle of what I suggested is based on the fact that men mature at a different rate than women. So if that's the case, you're not going to settle for another 35 year old when you're at that age.

You go for a woman who's still in her peak years but is approaching the stage where long-term commitment is the primary motivator (not just some idealised desire that she isn't ready for). On average, these women tend to be between 25-30.

Nah I think Kane means its from a point of view that he can't be seeing 10s wanna chuck him the p*ssy when he's already married.

He'll resent his wifey's p*ssy later that night, cos he's young and could still be gettin glorious random vagina instead of her nice but now way too regular box.

Gross oversimplification. Lol.

It's much bigger than sex.

I dont think its maturing you on about tho Kane, its material maturing lol.

A man becomes a better package with material things. For most 25+ and with income rising more material things...

At the same age a woman looks sadly will be about to decline, until she gets your money for maintenance work...

I dont think its maturing you on about tho Kane, its material maturing lol.

A man becomes a better package with material things. For most 25+ and with income rising more material things...

At the same age a woman looks sadly will be about to decline, until she gets your money for maintenance work.

That's part of the maturation I'm talking about. It also includes looks/physique, game, status/power, etc.