Marriage

Can you stay with 1 partner forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you get married will you stay faithful?

Nah I think Kane means its from a point of view that he can't be seeing 10s wanna chuck him the p*ssy when he's already married.

He'll resent his wifey's p*ssy later that night, cos he's young and could still be gettin glorious random vagina instead of her nice but now way too regular box.

Gross oversimplification. Lol.

It's much bigger than sex.

This is where I l've lol.

But how tho?

Nah I think Kane means its from a point of view that he can't be seeing 10s wanna chuck him the p*ssy when he's already married.

He'll resent his wifey's p*ssy later that night, cos he's young and could still be gettin glorious random vagina instead of her nice but now way too regular box.

Gross oversimplification. Lol.

It's much bigger than sex.

This is where I l've lol.

But how tho?

Why?

Because being in a relationship requires all other kinds of energy other than sexual i.e. mental energy, emotional energy that would be of better use elsewhere. Especially yourself when you consider your options will be more varied & subsequently of better quality.

So this is about personal experience then?

f*ck all the p*ssy you can and get it out of your system flex?

What? No.

I don't get what your saying then

I get the part that a matured man will appear more attractive 

However, ultimately what are you trying to attract?

Like I said, the BASE pre-requisites for quality women that most men want are: beauty, youth & fertility (to a lesser degree). I'm talking about bio-mechanics. AFTER, comes personality traits, education, maternal quality.

Now, if a man wants the BEST available, he has to at the VERY LEAST be equal to that.

• Upvote 1

So nothing as to the actual parenting skill or experience itself? Hmmm.

Have you considered that, by becoming a man who's fulfilled his potential thus becoming 'better' that could have knock-on effects on his parenting ability

Most definitely, being an older parent appeals to me for various reasons.

An article I remember reading

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2147848/Children-mothers-40-healthier-intelligent.html

I am very different to how I was even 5 years ago, I know that growth will continue over the next 5 years also.

A lot of people think they are the finished article at 25, obviously I'm not tryna shit on anyone who has kids now, I just feel that article and Kanes point are logical.

I was very mature while young as Mame would describe himself but there is no comparison between the parent I would have been at 22 and the parent I would be now at 31, none, I wouldn't of done a bad job but I couldn't of offered a child as much as I can now and that has nothing to do with money.

People are using the 40 line like to say you will be playing the field till 40, nah.

If you meet something in your 30's then 40 is a good age for a man imo to have got to know a woman and have lived with her before making her his wife.

Something clearly isn't working out there for guys right now, there is a disparity between the average man and average womans expectations.

I understand Kane's theory but I just don't think it works the way he thinks in practice, I think waiting until 38 is a risky strategy and unpractical. At that age you won't be meeting as many people as you do now. If you meet a good woman at 30, what are you gonna do? Say nah fuck that I'll wait till 38 I can do better? Come on man

Marriage is a beautiful thing

I am going to get married but I have to do it before I am 29(according to Uncle Tone)

Nah seriously I can see myself being faithful to one woman for years no problem

First of all I have a few things to do

Starting with being in two or three relationships at once

:rofl:

Porchy >>>>

Is your logic behind this being that if you can handle the stress of 3 relationships at once then a marriage should be a doddle?

• Upvote 1

I am going to get married but I have to do it before I am 29(according to Uncle Tone)

Porchy >>>>

Is your logic behind this being that if you can handle the stress of 3 relationships at once then a marriage should be a doddle?

it must be because imagine actually being in two rekationships 

even the one is hassle

not to mention the damage it would do to your wallet

madness

I understand Kane's theory but I just don't think it works the way he thinks in practice, I think waiting until 38 is a risky strategy and unpractical. At that age you won't be meeting as many people as you do now. If you meet a good woman at 30, what are you gonna do? Say nah f*ck that I'll wait till 38 I can do better? Come on man

Kane never ruled out meeting a woman at 30.

He also never said wait till 38.

I understand Kane's theory but I just don't think it works the way he thinks in practice, I think waiting until 38 is a risky strategy and unpractical. At that age you won't be meeting as many people as you do now. If you meet a good woman at 30, what are you gonna do? Say nah f*ck that I'll wait till 38 I can do better? Come on man

It works if you're a quality man. A higher quality man will not be short of options.

Way, way too many men have a scarcity mentality. Develop an abundance mentality when it comes it women.

• Upvote 1

Porchy >>>>

it must be because imagine actually being in two rekationships

even the one is hassle

not to mention the damage it would do to your wallet

madness

@ Dom Dom

It would be a good learning school and will make the transition to marriage easily

I will take it like a duck to water

@JD

It won't be stressful if both of them get on in out of respect for the man they love

I would love to see how life pans out for us all in our 40's.

This topic could go on forever, each to their own I guess. 

Strange lot. 

It's ok, this is the free weights section, medicine balls are over there.

Thing is you have always been a medicine ball guy Mikey, which might be why this is hard to convince people.

The facts are I would embarrass you in any equivalent competing, i'm an olympic lifter. I just don't see you as an alpha male.

Don't patronise me.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1