Marriage

Can you stay with 1 partner forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you get married will you stay faithful?

See, I know it's unpopular to advocate the concept of leagues as a man but I feel it's necessary because my core mantra is, "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better."

Aside from that, let's reverse the scenario & apply that concept. If some booger, with 2 kids from 2 different dudes, ratchet & all sorts thought she had a chance of getting you, you'd feel disgusted right? Why, because even if you don't say it, you know you're out of HER league & rightly so.

Bradford City are 3 divisions below Arsenal yet they still managed to beat us in the Capital One cup last season. They had to put in a silly amount of work but still got the result. Same principle with what we're discussing here. A woman can be out of your league but you can still bag her if you put in work or compensate elsewhere. I've slept with girls that have f*cked rich/celebrity dudes but I'd think those dudes would have put in less work.

Your losing me with these posts.

The mantra is "Fuck that shit y'all talking 'bout, I'm the nigga"

Kane is preaching with some valuable info here

from what I've read, I think I can continue developing in or out of a relationship

if I meet someone, I would never rule out the long term because I'm not "the finished article", I would develop while in the relationship, with a "loan with option to buy" mentality. 

38 is some vintage vagina.

he's not goin for 38 year olds when he's 38! how many times? MK 38, lady 27, right? 

plenty of nice 27 year old options at all times

. But as long as you know when to lock it you are giving yourself the best chance to find someone compatible through trial and error, rather than just waiting to take a shot at 38, what if you miss?

most valuable relationship lesson I've learned! knowing when to walk away without wasting any more time. seeing that sign. 

Not quite but if it were the case how is that point proven?

notice how she only responded when someone else put it to her that she didnt

also notice how she hasnt said anything i wrote was false just a 'not quite' 

pmsl 

my point was that despite my man being much older than you and with the added desirable qualities of having two kids from two different women ,, you were still able to forego a relationship with your father to be with man 

Not quite but if it were the case how is that point proven?

notice how she only responded when someone else put it to her that she didnt

also notice how she hasnt said anything i wrote was false just a 'not quite' 

pmsl 

my point was that despite my man being much older than you and with the added desirable qualities of having two kids from two different women ,, you were still able to forego a relationship with your father to be with man 

Are you trying to get some laughs or do you just enjoy talking out your arsehole? 

Please at least know what you are talking about before concluding such nonsense. 

Having children before finding 'the one' and settling down with someone you love at 23/24 isn't Kane's theory. 

/

I never disputed the attraction of an older male, i'm guilty for that. Just disagree with the 'must not settle down until you have grown to your full potential as a person' stuff. 

The kids thing happened prior though, people don't really plan to have kids and meet someone else, but at that point he coulda then said to himself he wants someone younger. With 2 kids by mid 20's I think you won't have the mindset of a regular person of your age, you will effectively be in your 30's already.

I was thinking about certain guys who go the age gap route in Brazil, I remember I think Kaka was 21 when he was with his wife who was 14 at the time, he is 31 now so the age difference is minor now.

I think Kleberson had a very young bride aswell.

It's Kane's theory just with different variables imo.

ie: already having kids or already having financial stability.

Regardless, think the whole thread went off on a tangent since the first page

The initial question was, can you see yourself with the same person sexually for the next 40-50 years

Thinking about it some more I just dont think thats a question that can be justifiably answered lol

fact is, I know I said before that I dont plan to (which I think is the more realistic answer) however anything can happen in the future

Also, what if we both get bored and decide to join some swingers club in our 40/50's, does it still count?

I think as we grow old, we seek different things, we develop different thoughts on what are life has become...

I dont think the question is particularly a sexual question in regards to marriage. I think it's more daunting when you ask yourself, can you see yourself spending everyday with that person for 40-50 years?

How many people on here, above 25, even still talk to their best bredrin at junior school? and thats under 15 years... From high school even?

• 2 weeks later...