And Another one (Veli goodfellaz)R.I.P

Afroman

Kyle McDonald has been named as the teenager gunned down on a residential road in Battersea on Wednesday night.

The 19-year-old, from Fulham, was shot dead in Coppock Close.

Scotland Yard has launched a murder investigation and is appealing for witnesses.

Police and London Ambulance Service were called shortly after 7.50pm following reports of an injured man. He was pronounced dead at the scene at around 8.15pm.

Police said they were keeping an "open mind" over the motive and circumstances of the shooting.

The teenager's next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination will be held later.

Police are appealing for witnesses and an incident room has opened under Detective Chief Inspector Matt Bonner of the Homicide and Major Crime Command.

He said: "We are still in the early stages of the investigation and are carrying out a number of inquiries into the circumstances of this incident.

"I am keen to establish if there was anyone in the area who saw or heard anything suspicious yesterday evening.

"I'm appealing for anyone who has any information no matter how small to please come forward and help us with our inquiry".

Anyone who witnessed the shooting or has information that may assist police is asked to contact detectives on 0208 358 0200, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRFcYVndLsw

TEENAGERS THAT HAVE DIED DURING STREET VIOLENCE THIS YEAR.

January 27: Hani Hicham Abou el Kheir, 16, stabbed to death by a gang near his home in Pimlico, central London

February 16: University student Joseph Burke-Monerville, 19, from Islington, was shot dead as he sat in a car with his two brothers in a street off “Murder Mile” in Clapton, east London

February 17: Student Peter Hagan, 16, from Brixton, stabbed to death in a stairwell after a party at a block of flats in Wandsworth, south London

April 1: Mohammed Hussein, 19, of Enfield, north London, shot dead near a row of shops in nearby Edmonton

April 24: Student Derek Boateng (pictured top) from Hackney, died the day after being stabbed on a bus on his sixteenth birthday in Highbury, north London

article-2425311-1B469070000005DC-400_114

May 9: Khadar Hussein, 19, of Beckenham, south east London, died the day after being shot in Penge, south east London

May 9: Champion Ganda, 17, fatally stabbed during a fight in Forest Gate, east London

August 12: Ajmol Alom, 16 (pictured right), an A-grade student who represented his school as a peace envoy and wanted to be a doctor, stabbed to death near his home in Poplar, east London

September 1: George Verrier, 17, died as a result of head injuries following a fight after a party in Bromley, south east London, where he lived

September 18: Kyle McDonald, 19, shot dead in Battersea, south London

He ain't made it look good for himself with them kinda lyrics, people won't really be sympathetic when they hear what he is talking about.

These young men need to start leading more and following less.

Still R.I.P

One of the problems are that they think they are leading and not following that

But

''Cash rules everything around me''

• Downvote 3

RIP

but talking about being impressionable

this article here just reads like it's straight out of GTA. Most likely cos i've been rinsing the game all week but surely it's obvious why I say it? somebody?

A rising rap star was shot dead in the middle of a housing estate, becoming the tenth teenager murdered in London this year.

Kyle McDonald, who goes by the stage name Veli, was pronounced dead at the scene and officers are keeping an ‘open mind’ as to the motive for the murder.

The 19-year-old, part of the south London rap crew Goodfellaz, had tweeted less than a fortnight ago: ‘What Cant Break Me Will Make Me #KeepPushing.’

And it was the Twitter community which led the tributes to Veli.

Former So Solid Crew member MC Harvey wrote: ‘He was just a young kid why God why?

‘What these youngsters are going through in my community kills me; the world’s just turning savage no love no respect for humanity.’

The teenager’s band members also shared their grief on the site.

Reepz tweeted: ‘He had talent dreams he wanted to go places in life but instead he fell victim to the streets #Restinperfectpeace #Velie.’ And fellow MC, Skore, added: ‘Thanks 4 Messages But I Just Can’t Reply I’ve Got Nothin To Say… My Little Brother’s Dead. Life ain’t worth livin right now I can promise u dat.’

A passerby is said to have been told to leave Veli to die after he was gunned down on the Kambala estate in Battersea on Wednesday night.

Goodfellaz, whose works include the Murder On Your Doorstep mixtape, release Beezy- InDaTrap on Monday.A rising rap star was shot dead in the middle of a housing estate, becoming the tenth teenager murdered in London this year.

Kyle McDonald, who goes by the stage name Veli, was pronounced dead at the scene and officers are keeping an ‘open mind’ as to the motive for the murder.

The 19-year-old, part of the south London rap crew Goodfellaz, had tweeted less than a fortnight ago: ‘What Cant Break Me Will Make Me #KeepPushing.’

And it was the Twitter community which led the tributes to Veli.

Former So Solid Crew member MC Harvey wrote: ‘He was just a young kid why God why?

‘What these youngsters are going through in my community kills me; the world’s just turning savage no love no respect for humanity.’

The teenager’s band members also shared their grief on the site.

Reepz tweeted: ‘He had talent dreams he wanted to go places in life but instead he fell victim to the streets #Restinperfectpeace #Velie.’ And fellow MC, Skore, added: ‘Thanks 4 Messages But I Just Can’t Reply I’ve Got Nothin To Say… My Little Brother’s Dead. Life ain’t worth livin right now I can promise u dat.’

A passerby is said to have been told to leave Veli to die after he was gunned down on the Kambala estate in Battersea on Wednesday night.

Goodfellaz, whose works include the Murder On Your Doorstep mixtape, release Beezy- InDaTrap on Monday.

Whist it is upsetting to hear every time another young black boy dies.

I actually can not care anymore

Desensitised to it for 1

And it don't help that this guy was part of Goodfellaz, who release "Murder on your doorstep"

I got to a point where I was like this but when you hear some of these kids back story and how they've been failed I can't be anything but sad about it.

Parents need to do better.