My boy's girl invited me out for drinks tonight :/

dom dom bullets

Nah I'm not a snake like that. But I'm thinking about going and putting them feelers out, if she's about it then I'll snitch to my boy. Don't really wanna but I feel it's my duty.

Can't drink too much though, cos I remember when I met her the titties were REPPIN!

Gonna go in with a military mind listening to the makaveli album on the way. Wish me luck comrades

I'd assume she probably wants some information on your boy, whether innocent or otherwise.

That's what I'm hoping for tbh, but why drag me to the side on a Friday night for that? Can do that on any random weeknight.

Have you told your boy though?

Nope. Gonna tell him after, ain't no point in stressing him at the minute.

My boys girl invited me out once,she was bare vague and discreet about it

I told my boy asap like what's your girl on

He didn't have a clue... Next minute she's texting me like your ruined his surprise

Like bitch your meant to surprise him not everyone

/

Personally I'd text man like ' you know why your girls inviting man out for ???'

Never know she might just be out with bare of her bedrins and thinks you'd be a good hook up for one of them

Nuff thirsty girls out at the moment..clock them this week watching mans grizly beard and no shape up like I'm trey songs right now

Defo looking for winter d*ck

• Upvote 1

Go, if its seems weird just kick. Simple.

But if your mate it the type to think the worst about finding out you went to meet his girl then don't go. Simple.

Did you even question her on why she's inviting you out? Considering you don't really know her well.

Did you even question her on why she's inviting you out? Considering you don't really know her well.

Nah, I don't wanna spook her in case she's moving shady, have to catch that bitch, just said 'ok sounds cool, where blah blah'

/

Yeah you lot are right I'm gonna text him now.

Why not ask her then tell him if she seems off about it?

Otherwise you might end up puttin unnecessary thoughts in your bredrin's head, its not like he'll benefit from knowing about it before you find out what's up with her.

Your boy should know 100%

Wouldn't think twice about, natural reaction would be ''yo XXXX just messaged me inviting me out... :/'', see if he knows whats good, he has the choice to stick on her straight away, or if he trusts you enough go meet her and report back

She must think your a snake though if she did try link you thinking you wont tell your boy

• Downvote 1