Kenya Attack

Don Crack

These groups are a problem to everyone if anything more so to Muslims.

Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban etc have killed way more Muslims than Non-Muslims

but Muslims dying aint really an issue is it

Which is why I said the muslims themselves need to be more vocal about it and start walking the walk.

Its all easy getting some community leader to say 'we condemn it'. But How are you condemning these mugs?

End of the day, these man are committing these offences in the name of 'islam'.So why not start fishing out these people and distancing them from the religion if you really about it? Some of these thugs share the same mosque that the peaceful easy going muslims go to.

In all fairness everyone as an Agenda, The west, Muslims, bozo-I-am, Al kebab or whatever they call themselves. But its easy ponts for the west right now.

"Walking the walk" "Distance them from the religion" not serious

Extremists in most muslim countries get violated by the state

On the bigger scale there are active wars against Al-Shabab and the Taliban in their countries

Even during Friday prayers you'll hear the imams condemning this type of ideology on a regular basis

Most Muslims will not associate with an individual of that ideology and it is common for extremists to get banned from mosques

What is your solution?

Your type of thinking fits in nicely with their agenda

Yh you're right it is easy points fed in an easily digestible way by the media

Couldn't of said it any better.

The Crusades represent a series of events that are frequently misinterpreted by the West, a source of victimization for Muslims and, in some respects, a parallel to current United States policy in Syria.

Whenever debate arises between Muslims and Christians, which today is a 24/7 phenomenon, the Islamic response is almost always couched in two questions:

What about the violence of Christians in the bible? What about the Crusades?

Muslims would have us believe the Crusades were Islamophobia to the extreme played out on a massive scale unparalleled in history. Many Westerners nod in agreement, lower their heads in disgrace and cower away without argument.

As with most disputes, there are two sides, however, making it worthwhile to examine some facts about The Crusades that demonstrate modern day equivalency.

More than 450 years elapsed between the Prophet Muhammad’s death until the first crusade in 1096. During that period, Muslim expansion to the west known as the Caliphate laid siege to Jerusalem, conquered previously Christian Egypt and spread into Europe. Four and a half centuries of conquest by Muslims and Christians did nothing.

In Syria today, if reports are confirmed, President Bashar al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own people.

To which an incensed Western world spoke loudly of “red lines,” human rights violations, condemnation and outrage.

Boldly we vowed to respond.

And then we did nothing. “It can wait,” we said. “There is no urgency.”

Christians failed to react between the 7th and 11th centuries, too. In hindsight, the world remembers a self-defense response called The Crusades disguised as aggression against Islam. We live in a topsy-turvy world of distortion where words can easily alter truth.

When non-Muslims do not retaliate in their own self-interest, it is certain that Islamic aggression will follow. It was true in the 7th century, the 11th century, the 17th century, and it is true today.

Barack Obama and his advisors create illusions of being thoughtful as they battle a religious/ political system that has a bipolar world view. Unfortunately, an academic Western approach does not in any way blend with an instinctive philosophy based upon emotion and devoid of rational thinking.

If it is good for Islam, then it is good.

Everything else is bad.

Given the president’s earliest upbringing, he should understand that concept. He has often quoted the Koran. He has bowed to Saudi royalty. He has lectured us about the contributions of Islam to world history and American Muslims to our culture.

So why doesn’t he get it?

Flashback in history again to the conventional wisdom that Saladin was a benevolent conqueror when he recaptured Jerusalem. All well and good if the story ended there, but Saladin determined that a workforce of living captives were more valuable than a graveyard.

Saladin was not greeted with open arms. He was courageously resisted and, in the process, people were brutally slaughtered.

Once in control the Muslim conquerors initiated Sharia law with severe penalties against religious minorities. Can we see any parallels with the Middle East of today?

Then the inevitable argument follows, “but all Muslims are not violent” or “Islam is a religion of peace.”

Ibn Warraq, a pseudonym for a prolific Muslim critic, answers by saying, “There are moderate Muslims, but Islam itself is not moderate.”

Meanwhile Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch has the perfect squelch for “Islam is a religion of peace.” Spencer adds the two words “for Muslims” to the end of such statements and the picture suddenly comes into focus.

Therefore, “Islam is a religion of peace….for Muslims” now takes on a more accurate context.

Middle East pawn

The Crusades as we knew them may be a thing of the past, but jihad still exists and so does the concept of a “crusade.”

While “crusade” may be a profanity for Islamists, it defines their goals.

Jihad, on the other hand, means “struggle” but it as much of a struggle for the West to avoid the inhumanity of Sharia law as it is for the Islamists to fulfill it.

Making a token gesture in Syria with delayed military action or “talking loudly and carrying a small stick” is not much different than Nero “fiddling whileRome burned.”

A military response is not desirable. The sane world is weary of war. But the multi-headed monster of radical Islam is not going away, and doing nothing is even worse than the alternative. Especially when the United States continues to tell the world otherwise.

No worry though, there is still plenty of time.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/what-world/2013/sep/2/obamas-syrian-crusade/

SO BAREFACE.

Islam is a problem like it or not. 

I would of liked to have gone to the Olympics but I decided against it just in case some Islamist decided to blow himself up. Same thing goes for the celebrating our queens jubilee and the celebration of price George's birth. 

congratulations the anti islamic propaganda has worked on u

Not even I just had a moment of clarity 

to even think about it even your user name has terror connotations like it's some sort of play on words 'timebomb' sounds like some sort of sleeper cell? A bit to much just to be coincidence? 

Islam is a problem like it or not. 

I would of liked to have gone to the Olympics but I decided against it just in case some Islamist decided to blow himself up. Same thing goes for the celebrating our queens jubilee and the celebration of price George's birth. 

congratulations the anti islamic propaganda has worked on u

Not even I just had a moment of clarity 

to even think about it even your user name has terror connotations like it's some sort of play on words 'timebomb' sounds like some sort of sleeper cell? A bit to much just to be coincidence? 

LOL.

Watch how muslims were also killed in this tragedy

Recite the shahada or else it's off with your head kind of thing.

I hope this woman and the kids amongst all those not held up made it out safely..

article-2427892-1824B23800000578-239_964

This is the first time seeing this pic...its really disturbed me to the core.

i really hope this mother and her babies have got out safely.

the pic sums it all up. pointless evil

Just watched the video how this women and her two kids were rescued yes they made it out safely 

• Upvote 1

you believe that ?

question is how did an army get into kenya with all them weapons and then into a mall without being seen ?

50 odd students killed in nigeria today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24322683

n atleast 30 killed in yet another terrorist bombing in pakistan today

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/29/pakistan-bomb-blast-peshawar

fuck knos why you think any muslim would denounce their actions when it's blatantly justified and encouraged in the quran

obvs its just trickery, false flags n propaganda ini? ur magic book dont tell u to murder disbelievers and spread your ideology at any cost?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

f*ck knos why you think any muslim would denounce their actions when it's blatantly justified and encouraged in the quran

obvs its just trickery, false flags n propaganda ini? ur magic book dont tell u to murder disbelievers and spread your ideology at any cost?

Was just about to post the naija story. Nigeria needs to split imo

As I said. Islam aint gonna work in the western world. So you can understand why some far right wing people are totally against it.

You lot could say its a minority & its propaganda and what not. Well, I am not buying that.

you believe that ?

question is how did an army get into kenya with all them weapons and then into a mall without being seen ?

:/

He was 99% in Kenya training Kenyan military personnel. There's hundreds of ex Israeli, British, Russian special forces soldiers working in private security/anti terror training all over Africa

f*ck knos why you think any muslim would denounce their actions when it's blatantly justified and encouraged in the quran

Was just about to post the naija story. Nigeria needs to split imo

As I said. Islam aint gonna work in the western world. So you can understand why some far right wing people are totally against it.

You lot could say its a minority & its propaganda and what not. Well, I am not buying that.

The west has absolutely nothing to worry about.

They are the biggest terroists on the face of the earth ,the muslims  are flies compared to the west.

Africans on the other hand should be very worried.

Muslims have been causing  terror before we even saw a white mans face