Wi-Fi Dangers – Wi-Fi Effects on the Human Body

Don Crack

If you do your research the effects are very real...wifi, mobile phones, phone masts etc

Can you live without these things though?

Thats the problem

It wrecks your immune system and im starting to feel weird in certain areas of London. The more healthy you eat, the more consciously you are aware of it.

If you do your research the effects are very real...wifi, mobile phones, phone masts etc

Can you live without these things though?

Thats the problem

It wrecks your immune system and im starting to feel weird in certain areas of London. The more healthy you eat, the more consciously you are aware of it.

Exactly, the healthy eating thing is what started it.

Cut out Meats and most 'man made' foods, shit that isnt made for human consumption (eg dairy/mIlk)

I haven't checked out the links yet but this thread made me think of this post:

My boys brother been told he got cancer. Stomach.

Fakk. Only 28 as well.

May Allah cure him.

Was speaking about Cancer with a friend the other day, someone he knew got diagnosed and was told he had 1 year to live.

His fam removed all chemical products from the house - cleaning products, beauty products, grooming products etc

Ate nothing but food free of pesticides/ artificial flavouring etc with a lot of it being homegrown

And rid the house of all devices that emit waves ie mobile phones, microwaves etc

6 months later the cancer was in remission and he got the all clear not long after, Madness.

Jobs used alternative methods to treat his cancer and he kicked it so it can go both ways

I'm thinking you'll rarely hear about the cases of people who used alternative methods of treatment and died