wenger hates frimmy now i swear, he couldn't even get a game in midweek

it's hard for these youngsters, 1 long term injury and everything changes

afobe

frimmy

henderson

all seemed to be in wengy's plans but picked up bad injuries

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Wolves manager Kenny Jackett has confirmed the club are hoping to complete the signing of striker Benik Afobe from Arsenal in the next few days.

The 21-year-old England U21 international has been on loan with the MK Dons, but that deal is set to be terminated and he looks likely to join Wolves on a permanent transfer.

Afobe has scored 19 goals for the Dons this season, including two in the Capital One Cup victory over Manchester United, but he missed their 2-2 draw with Crawley on Saturday after commencing talks with Wolves.

Jackett told Sky Sports News HQ after the 1-0 win at Blackburn on Sunday: “He might be (coming in) and we will see how the weekend has gone. Over this weekend the medical should be completed.

“Like a lot of sides we want to be busy in January and, if we can, make key signings that are going to improve us.

“I don’t think we will be bringing in high volume but we do want players who are the right age that can improve us.”

Afobe has been on Arsenal’s books since he was six but has not made a first-team appearance for the Gunners and has had previous loan spells with Huddersfield, Reading, Bolton, Millwall, who were managed by Jackett at the time, and Reading.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you comparing them at youth level?

kane was wack until he decided to become another person 18months ago

Kane was saving milwall from relegation while playing cm when he was 18 mate

Like I said, I think he's better than Kane...

:rofl: