NBA 2013/14

Tee

I haven't really had time to watch the games live so far this season. I'm just getting by on the nightly highlights and top 10 moments on the NBA youtube page. 

Sixers seem to be doing really well, good for them. On the flip side, Boston are fully on their 'Tank for Wiggins' campaign :lol:

Anyone catch Portland/Toronto the other night?

Good game trust. Toronto took it to OT by cutting a 17pt deficit in the 4th quarter. There perimeter shooting though... Urgh horrendous.

Aldridge though... They couldn't guard him. Lillard improves a lot from his last couple games. Needs to get back to last years form don't wanna see no second season syndromes.

oh rah loool

18 a month for me was too much

if it was a channel id of prob of kept mine

but i found i kept forgettign about it tru its just online

service was sick tho

you get a few games a week on nba tv + all the shows like open court thats what i will get once its back on xbox  

Didn't even know about this thread.

Lakers have no chance against Heat on the 25th

Any Pacers fans here?

Not a suppoerter of one particular team but I have watched Indiana the most the season. Always have liked the ball movement and defence but this season they look really really good. Despite losing last night.