GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

Played yesterday since I got home to when I went to bed, big session.

Made about 20k doing races etc in a few hours then lost it all free-mode in 30 minutes :lol:

Exactly the same. Made 40k on my own yesterday evening then the VIP guys jump on and suddenly am down to 8k.

anyone finding a bit repetitive at times?

The grinding on redoing missions to get money can get soooo long

Can get repetitive. I hope when they said 500 online missions they didn't mean 400 of them were stealing Coke for Gerald. Guy is rude as fuck when you deliver it as well. Now and then you get other missions popping up which are nice though. The stealing a Tanker one Me and Suspect and them failed. And the one for Lester last night trying to destroy Police vehicles was an absolute bitch, Me and Ethren failed it about 15 times in a row. Gonna have to do that today when he jumps on.

"If you haven't played GTA 5 online yet, that's fine, this probably still will make sense to you.

GTA 5 online is fantastic, despite being a user interface disaster. The most interesting part is the "freeroam" mode. There are plenty of non-violent ways to interact with other players in GTA 5 online freeroam, but generally the only thing everyone does is kill each other immediately on sight. You get some small amount of money for killing another player, but not enough to explain the rampant violence. People just do it because they're mostly animals. Mostly insane. Mostly Trevors.
So last night, I'm playing online and I've found a place to get helicopters pretty easy I wanted to see if someone would get in the helicopter with me so I take it and land it in front of someone. Unsurprisingly, I'm shot and killed and they take my helicopter. It's no big deal though since I can get a new helicopter pretty quick, so I do this again a few more times to the same end - acquire a helicopter, land, get shot, get helicopter stolen, repeat. After about 6 or 7 times of this happening, someone finally decides not to shoot and rob me. Instead, very timidly and cautiously, they approach the helicopter and get in with me. I take off.
I like to think of myself as more like Michael. More of the sentimental type. So I take my new friend/guest/hostage around the map with me to all the cool places I've found. I show them how to rob liquor stores super easy and escape from the cops in my helicopter. I take him to the top of a mountain, to some construction sites, to the wind turbine farm, to the amusement park, we go all over and he genuinely seems to enjoy the experiences. At each stop, he gets out and politely looks around, as if in appreciation, and then gets back in the chopper with me. No words are exchanged at all since neither of us has a microphone, but nothing needs to be said.
After about 15 minutes of this going on, I take him to the top of the tallest building in the game. He goes to the edge and looks over the city. It's sunset, and it's beautiful. He's enjoying the view. It's serene. Before I know it, I have my pistol out and pointed at the back of his head. I ask myself "am I really different than all the other animals playing online here?" And as his limp body tumbled off the roof, I chuckled to myself and thought, "no, no I'm not any different."
I wonder about what the other player must have thought as he saw his character betrayed on top of that building. I like to think it was a learning experience for both of us. I learned that really, we're all Trevors."

• Upvote 9

Hello friends

Just a quick video when we played the other night.  Wish i recorded more madness but i was mainly near the front of the race so never saw anything :lol:  

Music done by Geo,  going to try and make these weekly!   Need to enable mics coming through the party chat as well

• Upvote 7

lol That is one of the beauties about the game. The unpredictability of the next man. When your rolling down the street in a car and another human player is coming past you in the same spot, is he gonna just casually pass or is he going to try it. Me, Locke and Ephren were parked up hiding from the cops at a stadium last night. Some guy came all sneaking up, didn't even spot him until the last minute and he managed to dead all 3 of us, then all hell broke loose for a good 10 minutes. 

TIT-4-TAT Shootings >>

GTAV Online >>

• Upvote 2

lol That is one of the beauties about the game. The unpredictability of the next man. When your rolling down the street in a car and another human player is coming past you in the same spot, is he gonna just casually pass or is he going to try it. Me, Locke and Ephren were parked up hiding from the cops at a stadium last night. Some guy came all sneaking up, didn't even spot him until the last minute and he managed to dead all 3 of us, then all hell broke loose for a good 10 minutes. 

TIT-4-TAT Shootings >>

GTAV Online >>

haaa that was a madness down in the sewers las tnight, was it that jizzinyourface guy? managed to mow him down in the end

also what was that spontaneuous gang warfare thing last night under the bridge? swear red dots appeared on the map and we had to kill random guys, wasnt a proper mission but it still came up with passed at the end

Robbed a store last night

Come out and get run over

So I respawn find the guy and take him out

I am robbing next store, come out, feds chasing me, next thing he comes up behind shooting me, and I look on the screen and see ''wonka killed''

Then I am robbing 3rd store, I see him outside, I turn round ready to slowly come up and shoot him, the fucking shopkeeper unloads into the back of my head

Respawn within 3 seconds he ran me over

Respawn again in the same fucking place and he shoots me

Then I chase him for bout 15 mins finally think I have him, he is on a runway flying off in a stunt plane, I shoot him for time, he turns round flies back over me for some reason, keep shooting but he flies off, then next thing I see ''wonka died'', not sure if I killed him or suicide

Fucking piece of shit

Ended up losing the 5 grand I made

• Upvote 2

TIT-4-TAT Shootings >>

GTAV Online >>

haaa that was a madness down in the sewers las tnight, was it that jizzinyourface guy? managed to mow him down in the end

also what was that spontaneuous gang warfare thing last night under the bridge? swear red dots appeared on the map and we had to kill random guys, wasnt a proper mission but it still came up with passed at the end

Yea there was that moment in the sewage area and the bit outside the stadium with that Lukas dude, think you missed that bit actually that was Me, SuperG and his Boy. The other thing was a random drug deal or something I came across, turned into a Gang Attack. First time I had seen that online.

Will probably be on next tommorow night lads

Who we got now?

Me

Gambino

Eric

Local

Carlos

Fearless

Super g

Anymore?

Not even gonna attempt to name people. I can't keep up, there was 11 online last night though. ElementX is always with us, J-Step was in a game with me yesterday, Vonboyage, Donjaysus, Bay88 etc.

Hello friends

Just a quick video when we played the other night.  Wish i recorded more madness but i was mainly near the front of the race so never saw anything :lol:

Music done by Geo,  going to try and make these weekly!   Need to enable mics coming through the party chat as well

Niceee. I recorded a bit of footage from the session that day too, but I forgot to turn radio stations off!

/

Me pipping you on the line at 1:52 >>

Reading the stories back >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actual lols... I'm getting some enjoyment out of this game

I'm gonna be on as early as possible tonight... How can I only have $5000

I need to rank up to level 13 so i can buy explosives for that mission where we need to destroy the police vehicles

Whats the Titan mission mentioned earlier in this thread?