GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

If i do a mission, aftwrwards it takes me to that voting screen.

If i 'quit' cos i dont wanna do another mission, then it always freezes on that birds eye view of the map.

So sh*t. Have to dashboard it.

Vote for 'Freeroam' and it will take you back into freeroam and the rest of the lobby/group will continue without you

Was hoping this would work. Still getting stuck on the birds eye view with the 'online tips'

Absolute bullshit. I just wanna fucking play ffs.

MOTHER f*ckER

So I jacked a random car out in the sticks to try and sell to the mod shop. they didnt need any vehicles at that time but I got a text saying "you f*cking stole my car your head will be on a plate soon" (from a person called Unknown)

$9000 bounty on my head.

so I stay out in the sticks watching the radar robbing a few stores and I seem to be ok. Notced f you do a string of robberies your wanted level will go straight to 3 stars, then I'm robbing another store and STRAIGHT TO FOUR STARS

Run outside to jump in the car

some guy caps me.

The bounty on your head was claimed.

f*cker.

Now my cars impounded.

• Upvote 1

Respawned and stole the car back from the impound, shook off the cops quick time

WAS TOO TEMPTED BY THAT LIQUOR STORE

straight 4 stars. BTW if your wasted whilst wanted its $2000 for medical fees and bail. So that's 4 grand down.

Enough for tonight :lol: what a waste of time.

How much is the garage?

cheapest one in LS is about 23k. its out the west side (and down an alleynunder a bridge so ur gps will fuck up and take you to the bridge instead)

tempted to sell it and buy an apartment w/ 2 car garage for 80k-ish (vespucci beach / lower vinewood)

anyone done a heist yet?

Naa fearless don't jus carry on posting r u the man with the socks or not

I'm actually angry

How are u people enjoying this, fuck you tell me how to derive entertainment from this 40 pound disk u d*ckheads

I thought lengman was bane, I forgot the soppy tupac quote little mope he's become for a moment and we were vip2 buddies once again, his cheerful optimism had returned while we wer doin 180s in the virtual streets of Los santos

Then he's gone, gambinos gone walkies and reality starts settin in

• Upvote 2

LOOOOOL just see gambino ride on a harley...man just picked up the drugs...was driving away and drove straight into a netball net an went flying...nearly dropped my drink f*ckinn hell

That was fucked! lol Some brick wall tennis net. You have to spectate because you don't get in the game quick enough lad or too many guys in it before you. Gotta be quick when the invites go out, time limits.

Destroying the police vehicles..... Hardest mission so far

We almost cracked it tho

Bro how many times did we just try that mission. Absolutely fucked, swear it glitches and puts police on us right away too. Need to get the mics on tomorrow for that, throw these grenades at the same time. Was hard as fuck that, u missed the tanker mission earlier as well. Me and a few others done it, stole it in the sticks but pure police. Couldn't get away from them because the tanker was so slow. Everyone got killed then it was just me, I ended up trying to swim away in the sea and got killed.

Apologies to Flyest as well, Accidentally gun butted you and killed you. Don't worry I've had my fair share from VIP2 members as well lol.

Whilst he was standing on top the car

Loooooool

LMAO was trying to stamp the windscreens out. 

The amount of accidents you have with crew members in this game is fucking jokes.