GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

65k tonight on races and general f*cking about :Y:

theres a sick dirtbike one thats kinda like the sh*t they do in real life with grooves warn into the turns, bumpy bits and jumps thats good

>>>> when you select the amount but forget to place your bet

Will be on tonight!

General Pro Tips:

• Dying costs 5% of your bank (maxing at 5k) so try to avoid getting in fights with random players. This includes dying in any jobs. As of patch 1.02, this no longer affects Deathmatch.
  • Passive mode is not invincibility. You're still vulnerable to being shot from a car and being run over.
  • When robbing a store, you can kill the store keeper and take the money out of the register but you will make less.
  • Typically the farther the store from Los Santos, the more it pays out. That's where most of the bigger stores are.
  • You can sell cars to any auto-shop once every in-game day (around 48 minutes) which usually goes for 4-9k.
  • Luxery Sedans and high end SUVs are the highest paying car when selling cars to the auto-shop.
  • You can withdraw/deposit cash safely from your phone.
  • All your progress online before the brown sync icon appears will be lost on turning off your console, selecting Leave GTA Online will save your progress.
  • You can also shut down your console if you lost a great sum of money and haven't synced yet to restore your previous save.
  • When you find a good farming mission, repeat as much as possible. Most good farming missions you cannot choose to join and usually end up joining by random.
  • You run faster with no weapons out I think?
  • Gerald's missions seem to pay the highest. Would like to know if anyone has found any higher paying missions.
  • I found a crowbar on the death-match mission on the boat and got to keep it afterwards. It's awesome.
  • If you're not finding good matches on Quick Job try swapping sessions by pressing Find New Session.
  • Buying Armor before a session is usually worth it. It's cheaper then the expensive death penalty.
  • Blue moving objective points that aren't auto GPS tracked will appear under Quick GPS.
  • If a player in your passenger sets a GPS route on the map, it will also appear on your map.
  • Simeon's missions are time consuming and not worth the payout compared to Gerald's missions.
  • Use Find New Session to quickly warp back to your garage/apartment.
  • If you get a phone call from an AI, your characters lips will move, it's pretty funny. Your characters mouth also move whenever you talk into the mic.
  • When buying an apartment/garage, you will sell your already owned property and get about half the value back to contribute to the purchase.
  • Only the host needs to be the required level to start a mission. Anyone can play with anyone regardless of level requirements.
  • Press RT to vote for replay mission after everyone has liked even if the option is not shown.
  • Mashing jump up hills is faster then running.
  • Sports/Super cars must be bought through the ultimate motors website to keep in your garage, sell or modify.
  • Don't quit golf/tennis/shooting range etc. because you are losing. You still get rp (experience) for losing and for being a good sport you will get monetary rewards. Plus you still get points towards your skills. Races can be done solo. They can give 500-1000 rp each time alone which can be a great experience booster. Keep in mind though that it costs 100 each time.
  • Players drop 100 every time they die, in addition to any funds they are carrying.
  • You have to start a solo/private game from the pause menu.
  • Blowing up other players owned vehicles deems you a bad sport, so be careful on your drive-by stick-bomb sprees.
  • On the other hand, shooting the all the tires out of a players personal vehicle is totally okay.
  • Heritage can influence character height in Character Creation.
  • How you set your time spent in character creation can affect how you look, though apparently some of these can be removed when you get an apartment.
  • Stores can be re-robbed immediately if you swap sessions.
  • Driving a car into an auto-shop gets rid of your wanted level, if you're not currently spotted by the police.
  • Your garage/apartment is also a easy way to hide from police if you enter when you're not spotted.
  • Cops will sometimes chase you if the car you are driving is stolen.
  • All clothing stores have the same options for different items.
  • To unlock car upgrades you need to run races with that class of car and level up.
  • Holding back allows you to split up money that you get from robberies.
  • Wearing a mask while wanted and then removing it drops your wanted level by 1 star, more depending on the mask (you must enable or disable the mask while not spotted by the cops for it to work)
  • In races, holding Y/Triangle to spawn back to the last checkpoint also repairs your car.
  • Pressing down the the d-pad enlarges the mini-map to give a good view of nearby players.
  • Putting a car in your garage makes it your personal vehicle, repairs it, and gives it a free tracker.
  • Singing while in the shower in your apartment gives you RP. Leave music playing into your mic overnight to exploit this.
  • Rolling (X while zooming-in) will dodge most bullets from AI and players.
  • Food bought from stores can be used as portable med-kits.
  • You can kill players in stores when you kill the attendant.
  • Join Social Club and you can get a free Elegy RH8 from Legendary Motorsports if you own a garage/apartment.
  • You can sell the Elgy for 9.5k once a day and order a new one for free on Legendary Motorsports.
  • Bank is shared between characters.
  • In races, accelerating as soon as the green Go appears will give you a massive speed boost.
  • Surviving a day with a bounty on your head will give you the bounty.

you cant sell the elgy...

yeah i think they patched it coz im sure i saw the option 'sell' before. apparently theres some new glitch when you can sell a motorbike then do some pause and back out move then resell the bike. not really into these big money glitches something satisfying about stacking your hard earnt money

/

cant get on tonight :|

/

Skola next time im on gonna jump in a game with you.

Been tryna finish off story mode.

yeah I havent touched single player since online started working. just at the 2nd heist :lol:

figure that once i get bored of online I can go back and enjoy the rest of the missions coz Ive heard something about ones with planes being awesome.

whats ur gamertag?

yeah i think they patched it coz im sure i saw the option 'sell' before. apparently theres some new glitch when you can sell a motorbike then do some pause and back out move then resell the bike. not really into these big money glitches something satisfying about stacking your hard earnt money

/

cant get on tonight :|

/

Skola next time im on gonna jump in a game with you.

Been tryna finish off story mode.

yeah I havent touched single player since online started working. just at the 2nd heist :lol:

figure that once i get bored of online I can go back and enjoy the rest of the missions coz Ive heard something about ones with planes being awesome.

whats ur gamertag?

Elevate187

Pretty sure your on my list

Me, Super & Element have been rinsing this game like it was COD4 all over again. I'm Level 40 now, managed to get a special crate earlier and got 5000rp, $5000 & The Minigun in it. Must have earnt about $1Million now but wasted $900k on fuck all. Probably will buy an apartment when they drop the first 250k to us.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Upvote 5