GTA V Online

Creed Diskenth

Me, Super & Element have been rinsing this game like it was COD4 all over again. I'm Level 40 now, managed to get a special crate earlier and got 5000rp, $5000 & The Minigun in it. Must have earnt about $1Million now but wasted $900k on f*ck all. Probably will buy an apartment when they drop the first 250k to us.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The pics are ard!!!!! Lol

Didn't know they were all uploaded to the same spot.... That's a good look

We have actually been goin HAM

Pure jokes

• Upvote 2

Me, Super & Element have been rinsing this game like it was COD4 all over again. I'm Level 40 now, managed to get a special crate earlier and got 5000rp, $5000 & The Minigun in it. Must have earnt about $1Million now but wasted $900k on f*ck all. Probably will buy an apartment when they drop the first 250k to us.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The pics are ard!!!!! Lol

Didn't know they were all uploaded to the same spot.... That's a good look

We have actually been goin HAM

Pure jokes

i actually woke up this morning, checked out vip2 n had to load up the zorn thanks to that last image

weird geeza

Super about 15 mins after you left last night I got the 25k job sent through to me. Just done a new 16k one for Madrosa as well, was long. Had to go rob some coke from the Ballers, then drive to some next base and hack some Laptop which was full of guys, then drive to the Airport and fight a load of guys, steal their Coke, blow all their vans and planes up and then escape. Other guys with me got killed so had to do most of it alone.

Also one prick on our team was doing my head in so I stickied his sports car and blew it up, Sent me a Bad Sport message and $5000 bill lol won't be doing that again.

Man said fuck bikes for cruising around are you mad?

I got my crew colored bike and smoke, I hunt down every bounty on the map and just assassinate niggas that come after me. Got in a tit for tat with some level 150 guy who was just waiting by Simeon's garage like a prick, blew up his Bugatti and other whips he tried to roll on me with and bounced.

I've been off this for a few days coz of work but I'm back on this weekend, is there a 360 scorn here? Add my gamer tag @Zangchif

Those bad sports / cheater lobbies must be f*cked.

Want to experience one for the fun of it, but not for 48 hours

Bruv I been in the bad sport lobby for the past 48 with my sweet hat.

It's fucked. Bare man running around chasing/avoiding 9 grand bounties in tanks blowing up everyone. I was robbing bare stores with 3 stars and driving straight past the feds. Got a couple of commendations which knock time off, but I still got about 8 hours left.

Don't blow up any more cars, I swear it increases your time.

Won't even bother saying how I got in there, but long story short the mechanic is broken.

Why put tanks, explosives, helicopters and miniguns in a game that lets you do almost anything, and then punish someone for blowing up 'personal' property (which you pay insurance money for anyway..)

The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:

Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods

Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage

Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times

Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated

Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house

Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game

Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing

Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage

Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists

Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam

Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)

Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option

Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Of course, if you're still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit our support website and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot us a quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.

We also encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to us at our [email protected] address, as we continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.