Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs Amir Khan - Confirmed May 3rd

Eskay Jones

Confirmed for May 3rd

Amir Khan pay for the fight is 6million and apparently likely to double after PPV sales

Pointless fight Mayweather is smart in fighting the best known UK fighter at the minute combined with his repuation = mega bucks.

Result: 12 round punishment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2441733/Floyd-Mayweather-v-Amir-Khan--200m-fight-happen-Las-Vegas--EXCLUSIVE.html

Anyone know anywhere that's doing packages for this?

Wouldnt reccomend it bro the tickets for these type of fights are ridiculously over priced and the seats will be absolute garbage.

Unless your looking to spend serious amounts to get good seats i wouldnt advise it plus its just going to be a sparring session for mayweather

Anyone know anywhere that's doing packages for this?

Wouldnt reccomend it bro the tickets for these type of fights are ridiculously over priced and the seats will be absolute garbage.

Unless your looking to spend serious amounts to get good seats i wouldnt advise it plus its just going to be a sparring session for mayweather

I hear that but i'm looking to do Vegas anyways.

Plus seeing Mayweather fight in the flesh is on the bucket list.

And you know it's gonna be a mad party that weekend.

Like I said in the other topic would have preferred a Garcia PBF fight.

Clearly a payday but he needs to beat someone of some stature before stepping to PBF.

Fair play to him for getting the fight and in all honesty there isn't really anyone else PBF can fight which would have all the hype and build up of the khan fight.

Sure, I'd say that when the fight roles around Floyd will be 37 so speed could be a factor.

The problem for Khant isn't speed though. We all know he has that. Its his ability to see punches coming and evade them. A skill we've seen on a few occasions now that Khant just doesn't have.

I said before that I'd be baffled if this made it to the 5th round but that was me being way generous, cos in my mind this ain't making it to even the 3rd round.

Speed yes, but you have to back that up with a quick defense and sharp movement, something Khan lacks.

I genuinely believe Swift might actually give him a better fight than Canelo did; I've doubted him in the past but the way he outboxed Matthysse was great to see.