Using a 16 Year Old Girl To Promote Yourself/Get Cheap ''Fame''?

Mame Biram Diouf

Smh

'What she wants, she gets:' Tamera Foster's boyfriend Joshante Amihyia reveals how the X Factor hopeful stole him from ex

The X Factor's resident bad girl Tamera Foster stole her boyfriend from another girl.

The 16-year-old of Gravesend, Kent, allegedly chased her boyfriend Joshante Amihyia, 20, while he was still in a relationship.

Joshante told The Sun: 'What she wants, she gets, and when I was in a relationship, she wanted me

'We were texting each other and we kissed several times behind my girlfriend's back, although we didn't sleep together.

'Gradually I realised it was her that I really wanted to be with.'

Joshante then split with his ex and got together with 'ruthless and ambitious' Tamera, and said the bookies' favourite to win the show had the same qualities as himself.

The teenager had already made headlines after it emerged she admitted smoking marijuana coated with PCP in the past, and was then reprimanded by the police for attacking teenager Holly Wilkes last year.

article-0-189322D900000578-515_634x626.j

article-2448291-1893281C00000578-899_634

It is also alleged that Tamera has been working with boyfriend and public relations man, Joshante to secure endorsement deals, including for ­jewellery brand Tresor Paris.

According to The Daily Star, the singer has already featured in a photo shoot for the jewellery brand and even tweeted a photo of herself and her boyfriend with a bejeweled football and shoe.

Beside the photo she wrote: 'Me & J at @Tresorparis today! Look at these amazing items. Diamonds are a girls best friend!'

Joshante was in a relationship with the pretty brunette last year but split up after rowing over 'trust issues'.

He admitted they didn't speak for two months, before both started up relationships with other people.

Dont even like posting these sort of topics

But this is such a bitch made thing to do

/

16 faaaaaaaaaaaak

article-0-188EF47000000578-460_634x885.j