Its People Like This That are Ruining Football....

Rsonist

lol if anything they are the ones keeping the game alive by putting money up

lol what a wasteman, suddenly I see bare Chelsea shirts around, used to be bare arsenal shirts when they went unbeaten etc but they have strangely dissappeared must be a coincidence its happened the same time as them declining, its not like most of them are fair weather fans now is it biggrin.gif

Boy, I did like watching Tottenham play because I don't believe that you shouldn't appreciate another team's footall just because they're rivalsThen when Spurs fans started to talk out of their arses about how they were the new supreme team of North London during the 2005/2006 season, I just started to hate SpursShame really

People like that are just fags who dun know about football, just support chelsea so they cango around bragging about there team.f*ck chelsea anyway, team wouldnt be sh*t without roman, still would be battling for champs league spot with liverpool and the arse if roman aint come in.I used to hate arsenal mad when they won the league and everyone was on there nuts andANTI man utd and wenger never seeing bait fouls and sh*t against his own team. Though they where a great team to watch.Now there rivals are teams like everton, and bolton battling for fourth. WASTE

Boy, I did like watching Tottenham play because I don't believe that you shouldn't appreciate another team's footall just because they're rivalsThen when Spurs fans started to talk out of their arses about how they were the new supreme team of North London during the 2005/2006 season, I just started to hate SpursShame really
Kinda how I feel about Liverpool. I used to like them, but then Murkserious, Infamous and other fans I know in real made me start to hate them