Sinister

The Walking Dead Thread

anyone else notice that in the 1st series the zombies could sprint and climb fences, made it way peaker then now wid that slow bop, the way they dont fix up the fences at the prison annoys me

and whay kinda jail is that, it looks harder to get outta my high school then that jail kmt   

this would never happen at wanno

I don't know the official explanation, but the Zombies are rotting and becoming weaker, maybe because they were new zombies they were able to do more?

I think in regards to the jail explanation, they have manned, armed gun towers. So in the periods that they would have been allowed to go out there, they were probably observed and protected by lots of people. Also they're not in the maximum security wing to my knowledge.

One thing I do know is, I liked the Governor briefly and now I hate him again

I don't know the official explanation, but the Zombies are rotting and becoming weaker, maybe because they were new zombies they were able to do more?

I think in regards to the jail explanation, they have manned, armed gun towers. So in the periods that they would have been allowed to go out there, they were probably observed and protected by lots of people. Also they're not in the maximum security wing to my knowledge.

One thing I do know is, I liked the Governor briefly and now I hate him again

yh but even when people die now and turn, there slow   they should be quick ur sayin?

if they could still run and climb nowhere would be safe so for the point of the story i guess they stopped it 

Very true.

Also, this seasons ending looks like a repeat of last year? Except this year the governor has a tank.

I have an idea of whats going to happen. Some of you might not be happy

The Guvnor >>>>>>

The Goat

C/S

Thought he was gonna turn soft and become a changed man then as soon as he saw an opportunity to get some power the GABOS mentality came back.

This show has turned to trash

How long they been stuck in that prison for?

Gotten boring

You fuckin idiot

• Upvote 1

This show has turned to trash

How long they been stuck in that prison for?

Gotten boring

You f*ckin idiot

Oh, did I spoil it for you  :lol: