The Walking Dead Thread

Sinister

So you bring the doctor, the only one you have, with you to get drugs under the pretense that she will know what's needed, only to just grab everything anyway.

Then we have to suffer through her bullsh*t speech, which rambles on because the writers know that what she's saying doesn't matter, they just want the shock of the arrow hitting her. And even then she won't shut up.

The thing with Carol is strange, it seems like such an abrupt 180. It makes me think she's the one "going to bat".

/

Did Eugene really bite a mans d*ck off?

6 hours ago, Rsonist said:

The thing with Carol is strange, it seems like such an abrupt 180. It makes me think she's the one "going to bat".

Been saying the same thing in the thread and it's not going down well with me. She has left the group and all that now. Sure her character was meant to have been killed off in the comics long time ago instead of Andrea. Maybe she will get her wig split soon and that might wake Morgan up to his bullshit. Still think Glen and Abraham are the ones due to bite the dust though.

I dunno if I could've held in there for 6 season with Andrea yanno.

The whole Carol unravelled too quickly.

She is the ideal character for it to happen to but they didn’t do adequate setup so it feels rushed. We should’ve been seeing signs at the start of the season and Morgan should’ve been the final straw.

lmao that epsiode was absolute garbage. Just characters repeating the same shit they've done hundreds of times before to waste 40 mins so we can get to yet another terrible cliffhanger.

Really need the finale to be strong.

But i got a feeling it will consist of

80 min of talking and plot points no-one cares about (the hilltop people, will Maggie lose the baby etc.)
10 min of some no-mark like Rosita dying + Negan appearance
30 seconds of someone being hit with a baseball bat, cut to black, we don't find out who until next season.

I haven't read the comics or whatever but I'm mad curious & so I've looked around and seen someone is going to get slapped with a baseball bat.

Who saw in the latest episode when carl picked up that gun @ the start , that had an etching,  A baseball bat wrapped in some sort of wire and then the next shot was glen in the shower with Maggie and the song playing in the back ground was like " smashed into a million pieces "

FAAKK

2 minutes ago, Rsonist said:

+ Glenn looking at the pictures on the wall of that Savior camp of all the people with smashed in, crushed faces...

Didn't even clock that , shit lol.

Imagine its not even Glenn. 

Can see Rosita getting finished tbh. Abraham saw Rick getting a piece of that Ebony and wants in.

Rosita has no purpose.

2 minutes ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Didn't even clock that , shit lol.

Imagine its not even Glenn. 

Can see Rosita getting finished tbh. Abraham saw Rick getting a piece of that Ebony and wants in.

Rosita has no purpose.

I guess your curiousity to check the comics hasn't shown you who else is due to get bumped off lol.

Yep that's exactly why I don't feel the need to write anything in spoilers now. You just don't know where the writers of this show are going with it and who they are or are not willing to off right now.

I agree with Glenn. He survived that last thing and this expected scene seems to big an issue with the fans for them to side step it and replace. Gonna be a damn shame if it is how it is.