Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

lol @ how them dickheads at rwd are going on

You have been banned for the following reason:No reason was specified.Date the ban will be lifted: Neverthey killing them selfs of now..

Guest Removal Man

as much as we all try an make a go of this place, i honestly think our days are numberedbare regulars have not made it over here, there ain't gonna be any randoms jus wonderin on in anymorerwd didnt jus kill off themselves, they killed off the underground (on the net that is)

this forum needs promotion, like people putting it in msn names, on other website etc.i'm gonna go and spread the word on gamefaqs, probs get banned but oh well.

new people are already joining up here every dayand Google is addicted to our siteso our Google rankings are getting better

as much as we all try an make a go of this place, i honestly think our days are numberedbare regulars have not made it over here, there ain't gonna be any randoms jus wonderin on in anymorerwd didnt jus kill off themselves, they killed off the underground (on the net that is)
it doesn't matter if some of the rwd regulars didn't make it here it's best to get a new crwod mixed with the regulars.

Its trueit just aint the same

this forum needs promotion, like people putting it in msn names, on other website etc.i'm gonna go and spread the word on gamefaqs, probs get banned but oh well.
Good Idea, then we can have American yanks infiltrate the forumyo dawglondon sucks biggrin.gif

new people are already joining up here every dayand Google is addicted to our siteso our Google rankings are getting better
I always see google / adsense signed in at the bottom.

You have been banned for the following reason:Banned previous accounts.Date the ban will be lifted: Never
I dint even do nothing lol.musta clocked the ip.

what does this mean?Leslie Nielsen, David Ginola, CK., Google.com AdSense, S.Case, Ryan, Aquaman, jcee, Gundam, Instant Classic, Libertine, Google.com, BoxYourDadUp, CRLS AGAIN, Edge, Doug, i_Break_Ankles, sick_sense, Frost, Tony Black, ic3ant, Karizma, md_dan, dimensionnw, bank, 0.Man, NiNES., The General, qks, Shabby D, TulseHill8T8, Da Luv Doc, Adidasâââ¬Å¾Ã¢, Demos, darkman, Superstition, new Kompressor, JamTart, GoldCoast, Black Casper, Durrty Boi Part II, KnuckleDuster, Dadinho

You have been banned for the following reason:No reason was specified.Date the ban will be lifted: Neverthey killing them selfs of now..
You have NEVER been able to promote other forums on RWD. That isn't going to change just because you lot started up your own website. The rules are still the same.I will ban you for spamming the RWD boards just the same as I would ban people from 2SG, UTZ or anywhere else that is taking a liberty and making a concerted effort to clog up the forum with advertising for a different website.And if you think I am some prick etc etc you wouldn't be the first person. But at least I am not actively trying to kill this site, like many of you discuss doing to RWD.....http://www.rwdmag.com/community/showthread.php?t=80661