HIDDEN COLOURS... THE TRUTH... DONT BE FOOLED...

Guest 90210

Ykno that's something that pisses me off about some Afrocentric people, by making ridiculous claims they delegitimise and bring doubt to the rest of what they are saying.

I remember that book Kurious recommended to me, the guy was talking some nonsense on youtube, didn't even wanna make me buy the book.

This rasta on BBC London radio was talking sense then try say Mozart was black, Big George destroyed him live on air, was very painful to listen to.

He talks about the naming of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmographiae_Introductio this explains how America was named.

/

In Hidden Colors they say Beethovens mother was a moor, the evidence just isnt there to support it, it would be better to say it has been claimed rather than stating it as fact, it doesn't look good.

Worse still we know know that Alessandro Di Medici's mother actually was a black servant but they don't highlight that properly or mention his mothers name.

They don't pick or choose their battles well at all at times.

from what i saw of that documentary;

two random guys in suits talking about the type of sh*t you think on a hungover sunday smoking weed and certifying it as fact

financially exploiting the insecurities of black people

clever guys

bet they'll bring out sequel after sequel

I missed that thing on Omega this morning still, are they the type of people on that show?

The 2nd half of Hidden Colors was slightly better although I'm not sure how they worked pants sagging into it.

Fam, lol.

My boys put pressure on me to watch this. Did get a bit ridiculous though, however some interesting points were made. Especially about Black Wall Street.

Like mentioned, some of this has to be taken with a pinch of salt. I don't think ANY historical account as fact, however I allow it to act as a trigger for further thought in the area.

• Upvote 3

from what i saw of that documentary;

two random guys in suits talking about the type of sh*t you think on a hungover sunday smoking weed and certifying it as fact

financially exploiting the insecurities of black people

clever guys

bet they'll bring out sequel after sequel

^_)

nah,white people, as cool as some are, have historically behaved most insecure thats why they have a habit of killing people where ever they go and and call it all types of fancy names, 'discovery' 'crusade' 'conquest' 'great invasion' 'colonialism'.

Isis Papers, read them.