Supernatural Stories

got a few deep ones

ill start with a light one....

was coming home from a girls house once when i was a teen and it was quite late like 2am, didnt have keys so knew id have to knock on my door...so was power walking almost jogging

cut through some dodgy alleyway in edmonton, see this bmx just sitting there looked new...not locked or nothing

was like this is a god send this 10min walk is going to turn into a 2 min cycle....looked behind me and around to check there wasnt anyone, which there shouldnt at that time

then see some green lights infront of me like a lazer pen but slightly bigger... just bouncing all over the place... turned to the bike and it was gone

the way i sprinted home

• Upvote 1

Having a cig outside my flat window about a year ago, bout 1/2am in the morning, just chillin, look down and theres something lookin up at me, you can barely make the face out its hard to describe but was like a transparent white something, i dropped my cig and shouted out "what the f*ck is that"

Slammed my window, went and splashed water on my face. Calmed down. Go to my bed and tried to get to sleep but was seriously creeped out. Just as im nodding off i then hear rustling noises coming from somewhere in my bedroom, was like a crisp packet been scrunched up but i have no paper anywhere in my room or rubbish and i couldnt make out where the f*ck it was coming from so i put it down to noises outside/mind playing tricks on me, a few mins later it happens again but louder and right beside my f*ckin head on the pillow. Jumped outta bed, switched on all the lights and started going into a tirade of "cunts, f*ck, what, f*ck, cunts"

Got no sleep that night, went downstairs and put the Xbox on.

• Upvote 2

Since my Nan died 7 years ago

Always smell this random scent in my house in random places, its like a weird but nice womens perfume

But nobody in my house or visits my house wears perfume that much and 100% not this perfume

Creeps me out sometimes, it is always when I am around too and nobody ever really believes me

''Its just your imagination'' 

Very weird

Having a cig outside my flat window about a year ago, bout 1/2am in the morning, just chillin, look down and theres something lookin up at me, you can barely make the face out its hard to describe but was like a transparent white something, i dropped my cig and shouted out "what the f*ck is that"

Slammed my window, went and splashed water on my face. Calmed down. Go to my bed and tried to get to sleep but was seriously creeped out. Just as im nodding off i then hear rustling noises coming from somewhere in my bedroom, was like a crisp packet been scrunched up but i have no paper anywhere in my room or rubbish and i couldnt make out where the f*ck it was coming from so i put it down to noises outside/mind playing tricks on me, a few mins later it happens again but louder and right beside my f*ckin head on the pillow. Jumped outta bed, switched on all the lights and started going into a tirade of "cunts, f*ck, what, f*ck, cunts"

Got no sleep that night, went downstairs and put the Xbox on.

:lol:

Pretty scary story from arsonist there. Thought it was all gna be explained at the end.

My mums house has a duppy in the kitchen. Dreamt about him when we first moved an it turns the light on an off as it pleases

@mikekane I sometimes get smell memories...maybe it's that

Not mine, but one geezer I know from uni was just jamming in his yard one night with the telly on.

It's about 10 at night and he starts to doze off. He suddenly gets woken by the house phone ringing.

Being the lazy c*nt he is, he couldn't be arsed to get up and go and get the house phone. So it just rings out.

Being quite late at night, he assumes that the only person that would call him on his house phone and at that time would be his mum. So he pulls his mobile out of his pocket and bells his mum.

"Hi mum, did you just ring me?"

"No - I was asleep and you just woke me up"

"Ahh sorry mum, speak tomorrow"

Conversation ends and he gets up to get ready for bed.

2 minutes later his mum calls him back screaming. Her house is on fire and burning to the ground. She got out after his call woke her up.

Weird innit.

• Upvote 2

Not mine, but one geezer I know from uni was just jamming in his yard one night with the telly on.

It's about 10 at night and he starts to doze off. He suddenly gets woken by the house phone ringing.

Being the lazy c*nt he is, he couldn't be arsed to get up and go and get the house phone. So it just rings out.

Being quite late at night, he assumes that the only person that would call him on his house phone and at that time would be his mum. So he pulls his mobile out of his pocket and bells his mum.

2 minutes later his mum calls him back screaming. Her house is on fire and burning to the ground. She got out after his call woke her up.

Weird innit.

Fuchs eudhb efuhbef

Pmsl. That's amazing.

Moooooooar

Weird innit.

:o

thats how you know God is good

im not being anti god, but how on earth does what you just said make any sence at all

when sh*t works out god is good

when sh*t hits the fan god works in mysterious ways

nar its the simple fact that life is supposed to be a "test" life is pain and suffering, apparantly death is the chance to leave the suffering and enjoy the greatest bliss possible

but when gd saves you from that bliss and returns you to your life of suffering he's.....good?

Ponder on this grafter, we don't see the actions of the lord in everyday life, it's the devil that tries to tempt us and alters our lives 

so maybe the devil woke up his ma to stop her from going to paradise and giving him another chance to get at her soul?

People who r lost who need others 2 help them through life r sheep... the ones who believe in god and themselves anserin to god only.. stayin trve are the goats the winners...god wil guide u if u listen to ur heart he wil test u bt do good and u wil b blessd witg an angel

When I was a child around 7, my dog scruff he kept on crying making noise (my dad use to just open the door and let him walk himself 2am in the morning and he would come back around 3am) any how he had just had his walk so my dad never knew what was wrong with him. Dog would not stop. My dad got up and it turn't out the washing machine was fire and the dog was telling my dad.

Only couple other things to this day don't even make sense to me and when I try and figure it out my head hurts and its so hard to explain.  

• Downvote 1