The help to buy scheme.

seven

Lol it's good to see the duo imhim n chaps back in action

Chaps u was lolling at payin taxes a few months back, u ain't gona get a mortgage in ur name like that

How's it all goin anyway

N yh yosh ur right, hadn't heard about this 2nd phase

tbh i wouldnt get approved for a morg anyway

gotta default in 2011

would do it in my mums name if anything

Chaps, flat/house share is a good option

Let out rooms

You can get guys paying your mortgage

Studeys are a good bet, In London there are 300000 full time students but only 45000 worth of uni accomodation do the math

was exactly the purpose

lol at using help to buy to acutally live in

fuck that

Eventually I'm gonna move yard, and try rent this out...

or get dodgy mortgage and rent that out.

so if i do eventually get my own place with it mortgaged and contemplate letting it out to 2 donz... how/who will know?

so if i do eventually get my own place with it mortgaged and contemplate letting it out to 2 donz... how/who will know?

/

can 1 person with good/semi good credit get multiple mortgages at the same time? or it stritctly 1 at a time?

/

can 1 person with good/semi good credit get multiple mortgages at the same time? or it stritctly 1 at a time?

The council, but thats about it. Your suppose to tell your lender but if you do that they will charge you a different interest rate, usually higher. Oh Taxman will know if you declare the income/profits.

Yeah many as you like, just like you first, if you can prove you can keep up with all the payments for the duration of time then they will lend.

I wouldnt respond to chaps too seriously

bruv i am not chaps

i am imhim everyone knows that you think i care less nowadays lol putting things into perspective its a bloody forum who cares fuk me

/

and yes this is serious questions

Its crazy, my uncle is selling his 2bed flat on Granville Park for 550k and buying a detached 5bed with private drive and views across the countryside near Sevenoaks. 

I'm trying to find a house to settle down in but finding that what I want is gonna cost upwards of 350k is daunting.