Drogba to Milan

Dan.

MILAN WANT GOAL HEROBy Antony KastrinakisMILAN are sensationally planning a ã28million swoop to snatch Chelsea superstar Didier Drogba. Sport of the World can today reveal the Italian giants have made Chelsea's 33-goal hitman their No1 target AHEAD of Andriy Shevchenko. A top Milan source said: "Our vice-president has already spoken to Didier's representatives and made it clear we still want to sign him. "We know Didier really wanted to come last year but it didn't happen. This year it could be different." Milan have also told Shevchenko, who left them to join Chelsea for ã31m last summer, he'd be welcome back. It is unthinkable both would go to the San Siro but Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani made it clear to Drogba's people he is their top choice. SignedHe also revealed the Italians would be making a formal offer after the Champions League final against Liverpool in Athens. Only this week the Ivory Coast ace said: "I have signed a new contract. But I was very successful in France and I am successful in England. "I love challenges and maybe I will look for a new one in another country."
think he would leave ? would chelsea let him go

Well Crespo is returningCrespo - Shevchenko partnership is one of the best in the worldMilan have been linked with f*cking everyone though

Drogba admitted himself he'd go if a top team from abroad made an offerA Shevchenko -Crespo partenership wouldn't work not because of THEIR ability but because Chelsea's playing style doesn't suit players like them twoDrogba is a striker built for a team like Chelsea

couple tweaks and its live--------Sheva----Crespo------------------Lampard--------------------Sidwell--Essien---------Cole---------Mikel--------Alves-------Terry-------Carvalho------------------Cech---------------

Robbens goneCole on for lampardlampard into sidwells position would also work

couple tweaks and its live--------Sheva----Crespo------------------Lampard--------------------Sidwell--Essien---------Cole---------Mikel--------Alves-------Terry-------Carvalho------------------Cech---------------
Chelski can't play that Milan formationTheir movement and creativity isn't good enough. They played their STRONGEST 11 against the younger Arsenal and got EATEN when they played that formation. They should stick to 4-5-1/4-3-3 because that's when they're at their strongest defensively and also offensively.Robben needs to stay.How the f*ck you leaving out Ballack?

lol i forgot ballack played for chelsea

Guest the_truth_hurts
a year ago there would have been bare "lmao" and "milan getting bumped"how things change in a year,he probably will bounce
QFT. Drogba should leave after the sh*t he was getting last year. But Chelsea will NEVER sell a player that important, they don't need the money and they can't replace Drogba. most of their goals come through drobga flick ons, winning corners and freee kicks or just him smashing the ball into the net. He's way too important.

Cole on for Sidwell

That looks like the most uninspiring midfield in the world.Awfully uncreative.I'd be depressed to watch that, seeing as Chelsea have infinite money - they should be buying the best flair players.How the f*ck are you putting Sidwell infront of Cole!?!?!!?? biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D

because sidwell comes back and defendsyou cant have more then 1 attacking playeri picked lampardthe rest have to be workersmilan use this formation

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy