R.I.P Felix Dexter

The Somalian

This guy use to crack me up as a child. seen him recently in citizen Khan to

:(

RIP Felix Dexter
Friends mourn the passing of The Real McCoy comedian who died earlier today

Felix-Dexter.jpg
REMEMBERED: Felix Dexter

BRITISH COMEDY has suffered a huge loss, following the shocking death of Felix Dexter, who passed away earlier this evening (Oct 18).

According to reports, The Real McCoy star died at around 5pm this evening, following a battle with multiple myeloma, a type of bone marrow cancer.

Friends and peers have since paid tribute to the star, who was famed for his array of hilarious Real McCoy characters, including Nathaniel the Nigerian accountant and outspoken pastor Brother Jeffers.

Fellow Real McCoy star Eddie Nestor posted on Facebook: "This afternoon Felix Dexter passed from this world. May his soul rest in peace."

Comedy promoter John Simmitt said: "RIP Mr Dexter, you talented and very private man. Sleep well bro".
THE_REAL_MCCOY-_MAIN_IMAGE_0.jpg

HOW THEY WERE: Felix Dexter (top centre) with The Real McCoy cast

Referencing the recent passing of fellow Real McCoy star Collette Johnson, who died this August, comedian Llewella Gideon said: "Another memer of The Real McCoy has passed. RIP Felix Dexter."

Comedian and radio presenter Kojo posted: "RIP to comedy legend Felix Dexter. I will always remember watching you on The Real McCoy and working with you."

Dexter's other TV credits include Absolutely Fabulous, Bellamy's People and Citizen Khan.

More details to follow.

http://voice-online.co.uk/article/rip-felix-dexter

• 5 weeks later...