ps3 future releases

Leslie Nielsen

these ps3 exclusives.Eight DaysFinal Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFolks Soul: The Lost FolkloreGetawayGran Turismo 5God of War 3Heavenly SwordJak and Daxter: The Lost FrontierKillzoneKingdom Hearts 3LairMetal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the PatriotsNinja Gaiden SigmaRatchet & Clank Future: Tools of DestructionSilent Hill 5SOCOM: ConfrontationTekken 6Time Crisis 4Uncharted: Drake's FortuneWhite Knight StoryNot to mention some goodies like Home, LittleBigPlanet, Pain and Warhawk coming to the PSN.

Guest Silver Surfer
All Exclusive though?As soon as Pro 7 comes out, im buying the PS3, don't care if the price hasn't droped either.
Standard procedures.

socom is gonna be sickonline only..gna have it to d/l from the PSN and able to buy from shops
the screen shots looked kinda swag when i saw them
graphics aint the best thing about socom anywaysall about onlinebut true say they have changed the camera angle dont look too good

God of War 3 biggrin.gif:D just when i thought i was jiggy wid just a 360, ah well i aint rich so maybe the ps3 is a next-year christmas time thinganyways for later dis year....assassins creed + GTA4 + Pro Evo 7 (im guessing) = mexbox360 does need to step up with some big exclusive games soon though