✪ DJ VLAD THREAD ✪

Horatio Caine

Same here, Not followed hip hop since 98, just have a flying interest like dipset era, but I have subscribed to hot 97, vlad and breakfast club channels and because of that I now have allot of hip hop mixtapes and albums on my phone, from lil dirk, pusha t, meek mill, nipsey hussle, earl sweatshirt, chance, camron, dark lo, asap rocky, joey badass, kendrick etc  swear americans know how to get to you to buy into a product.

I swear Vlad just like to stir up beef  :rofl:

During a recent VladTV interview with Yelawolf, the Alabama emcee was asked for his thoughts on Lord Jamar's opinion that white rappers are "guests in the house of Hip-Hop." Yelawolf agreed with Lord Jamar in the sense that the culture was started by Blacks, but went on to explain he believes the culture has evolved to the point that it is inclusive of everyone.

"It doesn't matter who laid the first brick, now you just have to embrace the fact that this house is better...now that different ideas have come in to put a different window in there, a different roof on it -- make it more livable," the Shady Records spitter said of Hip-Hop.

Yelawolf also objected to Lord Jamar asserting that homosexuality has no place in Hip-Hip. "To say that homosexuality has no place in Hip-Hop is just ignorant...," later adding, "If it's a hit record then guess what -- there's a lot of people that feel the same way. So shut the f*ck up."

Needless to say, Yelawolf's final comment didn't sit too well with Lord Jamar, and the Brand Nubian rapper issued a pretty serious word of warning via Twitter.

Jamars response  :rofl:

223915.jpg