Black communities in London

Captain Planet

In Sheperds Bush at the mo

And of course there is a large Carribean contingent round this area

Made me wonder

Apart from the non bait places where is the next decent community for black ppl gonna be?

Like I'm talking respectable community like those in America, where are the young Africans setting up camp these days and why?

Where are your friends?

Another property inspired thread brought to you by CP

I don't like to judge people or to come across snobby, but that comment just reveals the type of people you associate yourself with. I am sure CP wants to be associated with black people within a certain pay grade and the black community in surrey quays is successful and expanding. Where young single mums is a rarity not the norm.

2yjxyip.png

Honestly?

As individuals, as families, we need to get our shit sorted first than slowly expand & think about communities in a wider sense.

But you've got to bear in mind, it IS London. It's already a multicultural city becoming increasingly gentrified. I say it's for us to reclaim areas such as Brixton, etc.

areas and communities are a bit different / msg declined

there is a black community in surrey quays which is expanding. I don't understand where you are coming with the area/community talk because London as a whole is a very diverse place when it comes to homes/areas. You can have houses worth million and then turn a corner you housing estates where we are likely to find your peers.

keep firing those blank shots all you wish, there are a sprinkling of black people in decent houses around canada water that does not make it a black community, not many self owned businesses there or even a solid base to mobilize from

Yeah because you know what is going on within the black community, yeah I remember seeing you sitting in between damon buffini and jonathan mildenhall giving out of advice to the black people in the meeting about sustaining success. Like I said do some actual research instead of making sweeping statements about self owned black businesses just because there are not many hair dressers or african and west indian take aways. Black people are more than that, and if you done some actual research you will find that black people are moving forwards and upwards. 

• Downvote 3

Yeah carry on with your slave mentality just because black people are not are not at the forefront hospitality services means black people do not do nothing. I can see where Kaygee was coming from when she was talking to me about you and your mentality. 

Katie Hopkins is talking about you in this vid

• Downvote 1