muslims praying at west ham

Mr. Martinez

image_zps8685fb64.jpg

Was debating what the right place (IF ANY) for the above picture was...

Taken shortly before half time at Upton Park last night.

Situation got a bit peak apparently. They were told to stop praying as it wasn't appropriate. etc etc.

A lot of opinions being expressed right now.

I'm not sure I actually know what's right or wrong here?

Help?

image_zps8685fb64.jpg

Was debating what the right place (IF ANY) for the above picture was...

Taken shortly before half time at Upton Park last night.

Situation got a bit peak apparently. They were told to stop praying as it wasn't appropriate. etc etc.

A lot of opinions being expressed right now.

I'm not sure I actually know what's right or wrong here?

Help?

Make a thread

• Upvote 1

This is a joke, my father in law had to move away from green Street when that lot started taking over and moved to Essex. Now they want to turn Upton Park into a bloody mosque. Fucking place already looks like Mumbai with these trader's in them front shop windows selling them phone cards.

We can't bend over any further to these people. We need to fight back

• Downvote 6

This is a joke, my father in law had to move away from green Street when that lot started taking over and moved to Essex. Now they want to turn Upton Park into a bloody mosque. f*cking place already looks like Mumbai with these trader's in them front shop windows selling them phone cards.

We can't bend over any further to these people. We need to fight back

pmsl its true tho 

SMFH that fb video is embarrassing...to your own f*cking fans as well

Don't give them a prayer room as it'll just segregate them but i don't see why the white lads got offended by it. Its not bothering anyone, its not like they're blocking a staircase

THIS IS ENGLAND NOT FACKING ISLAMABAD MATE

If it wasn't a silent prayer then maybe there'd be grounds to have a room used for prayer.

Do any of you guys work with Muslims who take time in their day to go pray? 

I do 

Heard a few inappropriate comments from colleagues before.

I really don't see the problem.

what is so hard for people to understand that alot of people dont like other races, how can you not understand the obvious result of a group of muzzies praying at a football stadium, should be relieved the whole place wasnt locked down with terrorist police

Might be because of the ethos I've been brought up on cause of who i support and where i'm from but this is football, its not us against them, football for most fans is a collective gathering of people who are all together for the same thing - their team

So what if a rather small group of people (incredibly small if you think of the average attendance in the premier league) need to pray before they go out there and support their other religion

The type of ignorance shown in the video would usually piss me off anyway but at a fucking footy game is just ludicrous and as stated, its a fucking silent prayer and its not like they done it on the terraces and demanded silence amongst fans