Just another day on the london underground.

Afroman

I don't get why the guy filming got shook, unless he's a midget surely if it kicked off there was no way he was losing that fight?

I'm also confused as to why he kept saying '1 punch'? Surely he wasn't backing himself in situation, pissed to shit with non existent reactions?

Camera guy should have called him on it. This video is why every kid must learn to box, anyone who can't box in this day and age deserves to be started on by a drunken fool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

these northerners lol

If the guy could handle himself, he wouldn't be saying 'cool' after some JSA dole nut called him a 'Marli.

Maybe his a highly skilled employed brother that probably put his whole life into perspective and thought not worth losing it over some c*nt.

Its one of them catch 22 situations. But I hear you.

nah with afroman on this one 

why you gonna risk your shit for a drunk bum espesh on the underground where cctv is everywhere

but however me personally i would not of responded to man like that, just tell man to be fucking quite..... not try come on some intellectual ting

+ these drunk  old men are so wasted that one punch could end their life. You don't really know what state their health is in

One punch then you could be looking at man slaughter.. 

Not worth it. 

Unless its self defence. Then do your thing. 

• Upvote 1

Have you ever seen a somalian person and thought yeah he could do me some damage? 

lol no only the Somalian pirates could do some damage only coz they have weapons

• Upvote 1

Hold on man is actually debating whether somalians wont think twice about killing somebody in a altercation and thinking no damage based upon first impression, dont let the small wrists fool you,lucky he picked on somebody with patience i would've killed him then leave the country without losing any sleep and thats somebody london born and london educated.

• Upvote 1