undercover racist phrases

Admin.

The English are the most sly racists about and they hide it well

What are some of there best lines and what do they really mean?

'Why you talking jamacian for' - nigga lover

'I'm not racist but..' - I am racist can I get a cosign

Add away

He is a good boy (suggest he is a black that has been tamed from the wild unlike other blacks, this is what I would say about my dog)

You working? (suggest because you are black you are to lazy to find work) had this from a private vet once who wanted to send me to a practice that does discounts for people on benefits KMT something the old boys in south hackney say

Had one argument in the pub with one guy who was sending those sly racist digs while playing pool, man then comes out with my grand daughter is half caste :/ what piss me off the most is the white guys I was with did not see what he was doing as racist

'my grandparents would be rolling in their graves if they saw london now' - We been racist from day 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Everyone, yes I mean everyone, is racist. Black people are just more realistic about it.

So much issues could be addressed if other races would just admit they are racist.

How can I be having a conversation with a white woman that says "Culture isn't important"?

This same woman has a mixed race child and a black partner of whom she has never dared to say that around. 

Everyone, yes I mean everyone, is racist. Black people are just more realistic about it.

So much issues could be addressed if other races would just admit they are racist.

How can I be having a conversation with a white woman that says "Culture isn't important"?

This same woman has a mixed race child and a black partner of whom she has never dared to say that around. 

He probably agrees with  her

Shes pretty for a black girl.

You speak really good english. Heard some old white folk say it to my asian (korean ) work colleague

People who use strong decriptive hand gestures or drag their phrases when speaking to people of ethnic minority.

• Upvote 8