undercover racist phrases

Admin.

Everyone, yes I mean everyone, is racist. Black people are just more realistic about it.

So much issues could be addressed if other races would just admit they are racist.

How can I be having a conversation with a white woman that says "Culture isn't important"?

This same woman has a mixed race child and a black partner of whom she has never dared to say that around. 

Her partner is a friend of yours?

smfh though, this is where the problems begin.

Always thought when i heard white people say/text the word 'ratchet', it just seem to replace the word nigger

Yeah the Miley Cyrus thing has pushed that word into the mainstream now along with twerk.

It used to be 'ghetto'

"That area is pretty ghetto". "Stop acting ghetto"

''your hairs is nice,is it real.. how do you comb it?''..back ended compliment

''why do you put on sun tan lotion you dont need it,black people dont burn''  the rates for cancer in black people is higher than for whites

''why do you buy foundation ,black people are already brown'' dumb sh*t..foundation isnt to colour skin it is to even out blemishes and give a even tone , it should match your skin identically ,,,but white girls seem to think its for blakening and making your skin orange

my fav ''do you know''

because your black white people seem to think you MUST know all the ethnics theyve ever laid eyes on...and god forbid if you do know someone they know,, they go all crazy and  act as if they have

just been told they have won lottery

''why do you put on sun tan lotion you dont need it,black people dont burn''  the rates for cancer in black people is higher than for whites

''why do you buy foundation ,black people are already brown'' dumb sh*t..foundation isnt to colour skin it is to even out blemishes and give a even tone , it should match your skin identically ,,,but white girls seem to think its for blakening and making your skin orange

These aren't really racist comments though are they? Ignorant ones yes

yeah ,your probably right there

When white people (not the police types) are asked to describe a black person. The awkward moment when they have to decide what word to use (black, dark, coloured, etc)

Also when white people describe a mixed race person as "not black, black"

It's true though they're not black or white they're mixed but mixed people class themselves as black though coz it's cool to be black apparently

• Upvote 1

When white people (not the police types) are asked to describe a black person. The awkward moment when they have to decide what word to use (black, dark, coloured, etc)

Also when white people describe a mixed race person as "not black, black"

It's true though they're not black or white they're mixed but mixed people class themselves as black though coz it's cool to be black apparently

Swat im saying

when black people refer to white people as 'mate' in a sarky way

LMFAO THATS WOT I DO IN THE OFFICE... ALL THE WHITES SAY MATE... I NATURALLY SAY BRUV, BUT I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SAYING BRUV TO ALL THESE WHITE GUYS, WHEN I SAY MATE I JUST FEEL WHITE AND IT DOESNT FEEL RIGHT

• Upvote 1

bruv or brav

How do people deal with the old, 'let me mimic your accent/use stereotypical words to try and be funny'

there aren't many things that piss me off as much SPECIALLY when you're just speaking normally/trying your hardest to not sound like a thug.

'coz i iz a rudebwoi init'

just fuck off

• Upvote 1