undercover racist phrases

Admin.

LMAO 

Joey Essex always drops 'black slang' on towie it cracks me up. There was one stage where man was walking around like 2pac for weeks.

joey+essex+3.jpg

A4Ej9fqCIAIanII.jpg

@Stack IMHO depends how the person using the slang is brought up and where no matter the race, because you get black people who should not be talking a certain way to

How do people deal with the old, 'let me mimic your accent/use stereotypical words to try and be funny'

there aren't many things that piss me off as much SPECIALLY when you're just speaking normally/trying your hardest to not sound like a thug.

just plain face it - its so distressing because i really don't use these words or talk in this accent they try and do

i actually feel distressed about it

Friday at the pub though i was mocking it back 

what i hate is those stories they have that they think I'M ESPECIALLY going to be interested in or find funny

this one man was dying to show me a pic of him on a night out saying how funny I'd find it

turned out he had smeared chocolate cake all over his face....

• Upvote 2

Can't be dropping 'bruv' in the office

EXACTLY WOT IM SAYING THATS WHYT I SAY MATE BUT THAT SOUNDS FUKING DISGUSTING WHEN A BLACK PERSON/BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT... IT REALLY DOES

• Downvote 2

them offices yeah imhim

Guest TRAGEDY

Can't be dropping 'bruv' in the office

EXACTLY WOT IM SAYING THATS WHYT I SAY MATE BUT THAT SOUNDS FUKING DISGUSTING WHEN A BLACK PERSON/BLACK PEOPLE SAY IT... IT REALLY DOES

u wot mate

When white people (not the police types) are asked to describe a black person. The awkward moment when they have to decide what word to use (black, dark, coloured, etc)

Also when white people describe a mixed race person as "not black, black"

It's true though they're not black or white they're mixed but mixed people class themselves as black though coz it's cool to be black apparently

Your both missing the point, the context of how its said is the problem... Well highlights the racism.

People clutching at straws in here.

99% of time people clutching at straws in the whatever room has me in hysterics at times in dis belief in what is being said about each others race

Black people have no power so their racism has no effect

black people have power in the streets try being racist to a black man in then ends u will get owned seen it done