Baby got back.

Skola

Send you threats what for? I don't care enough same way I don't care enough to make a video or get someone to offer you out, that is how lowly I think of your species.  Eskay just catch me slipping innit if that is how you feel, you will see me on upper clapton road by Clapton station every day around 5:30pm its not that hard to find me.  If you want to violate I will  demonstrate it is what it is.

What kind of idiot do you think i am its 8.30PM im not waiting until tomorrow I am talking now if you are the tough guy you say you are PM me your address. or else come to my residence but since you wont ill personally come to you in the next 30mins.

Clapton high street is not a exact location.

200 quid to anybody who can give me his address Ill personally deliver the money in hand now.

Edit actually got 255 in cash to anybody who can provide me a address.

Okay so let me get this straight Im supposed to be go to Upper Clapton Road and ask for a Puff Daddy do you realise how stupid that is. Now in your other threats to various members you gave a exact location and time to come in person or you travelled to their location then pressed record on your phone.

I want the same terms you telling me to go Clapton road without any confirmation of yourself is not going to happen if you are as tough as you say you are then confirm you will be there in the next 1hour and a location.

255 pound to anybody who can provide a address.

And you will be there in 45 to 1 hour exactly? Im gonna be there im gonna take a picture of the location to ensure my arrival if you are not there Im not going to be happy.

f9npfr.png

These are the messages ive received from this dribbling faggot.

You must think im joking with you if you;re not there then somebody on this site will know your residency and ill pay a unlimited amount to get it.

255 pound to anybody who can provide a address.