Baby got back.

Skola

Your lucky I post on here mate and brighten up your life Oscar. Your in my top 3 haters, that's why I do sh*t like camron does by not putting my name or face on anything or do it under diffrent names, because losers like the ones on here just like to hate on man, talking about I should not be alive. Nigger don't know jack about my life and comes to such assumptions,  if I was to show you what I do it would humble you, but its cool niggers I don't have nothing to prove to you, only myself and I am in a nice position in everything I do.

I get messages from people all over the world praising me, asking me for advice, giving me props constantly every week for the work I do, this is a couple I got today (below), man gets crazy love across the globe, while niggers only gets love from guys in a boat in the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea. 

v6r8m0.png

kchy51.png

• Downvote 2

Yeah tell yourself that if that is what helps you sleep better at night.

I know my situation and the things I do and what I am involved in. 

Answer the question stop trying to duck it Did you use to beat up your ex wife?

Why you so mad though? I thought you went from being a sky satellite dish installer to an UN adviser on how to deal with your sand rat scumbag people who kidnap and murder innocent people.

End of the day you are a stinking Somalian who got lucky to end up in this country and didn't drown while crossing the english channel. 

Tell us all when you last had an unsupervised visit with your son? 

Am I right in saying your wife ended up being scared of you because of the way you acted while you was high on drugs?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah tell yourself that if that is what helps you sleep better at night.

I know my situation and the things I do and what I am involved in. 

Answer the question stop trying to duck it Did you use to beat up your ex wife?

Why you so mad though? I thought you went from being a sky satellite dish installer to an UN adviser on how to deal with your sand rat scumbag people who kidnap and murder innocent people.

End of the day you are a stinking Somalian who got lucky to end up in this country and didn't drown while crossing the english channel. 

Tell us all when you last had an unsupervised visit with your son? 

Am I right in saying your wife ended up being scared of you because of the way you acted while you was high on drugs?

1. Did I beat my wife - No

2. I dont work for the U.N

3. You cant cross the english channel from Somalia read it up or check a Globe.

4. I didnt emigrate I was born in Tottenham

5. My last visit with my son is today as of now since he is here with me. I dont have unsupervised visits like your father did with you.

6. Am I right in saying your wife ended up being scared of you because of the way you acted while you was high on drugs? - This two part question is very simple. No and No.

Never seen a more dumb uncle tom like yourself acting like a white man constantly nothing worse than somebody pretending to be something they are not.

Heres a little history of your background since you dont know. You are from the Caribbean you are a emigrant like every single non anglo british in this country do not talk as if this this is your country you are a immigrant a refugee who seeks active asylum in the UK your parents are refugees your grandparents are refugees and so is every single Caribbean native.

Dont act as if this land is yours because you have been here for 45 years.

Delusional lost coconut. Who the fuck is 45 years old and lives in a council house another broke with no chance of success. 

Im still waiting on a pathetic youtube video of you swearing and walking down the street talking as if your dribbling, You cant even speak properly you aint gonna do shit to nobody all mouth

Cococnuts make me sick.

The nerve of the guy to call me a Sand Monkey that term is used for Arabs and North Africans you stupid little pests and the most ironic head shaking fact is this guy is blacker than Check Tiote.

Dribble Dribble talk talk dribble dribble sucks up saliva - says yeah bruv im gonna kill you dribble dribble rant over pest goes back to a council house and sits in front of vip2 as if he just done something that wasnt for one moment a cringeworthy reflection of your net persona, Read your posts and see how many cringe moments you have.

Lost little girl.

Always remember your 45 years old and still in a council house. Even your wished Alliance with the BNP would reject you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You still sticking with that old chestnut that you was born in Tottenham? Nigger stop lying no one saw no stinking somalian in these shores until 1992 when you all popped up all over the place like cockroaches.

Why do you want me to make a video so much, I make videos for HUMANS Somalians are not even sub human, Real Africans reject your kind Arabs reject your kind. I reject to make a video for your species. 

No need to give me any history lesson I read a book every week

I can't make a video even if I wanted to I had to sell my phone because the government stopped my disability benefits plus I have been hit with the bedroom tax so I get much less now. I have a spare room going though so if one of ten family's you share a room with. But please tell them I can not have them  washing their stinking feet in the kitchen sink (I know your species are known for these crud movements, I read it in a book)

Now Piss off back to Somali Land

2dtof9c.jpg

I can tell Eskay is taking this personal 

mate I am pissing about. No harm? I don't want to do the old footlocker thing and for you to Jihad me and blow me up

nah but seriously do your thing mate, and after what old mo farah done for this country you are more than welcomed here 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

tbf the only people i know born in tottenham were born in a mental hospital

• Downvote 3

Yeah like North Middlesex Hospital hasnt got a maternity ward I guess all the expecting mother within Edmonton will have to go to Wembley or East London to deliver a child.

Stupid f*ck.

Council House what do you contribute to this society exactly? Cant rate anyman who is 45 years old and still on benefits without a valid reason even though he has a dribbling problem dude can is still capable of serving cheeseburgers at sams

"It's getting brutal in there Roy"

Slash

Does this mean I am no longer no.1 on eskay's hate list?

Bit of banter here and there within reason is always welcomed. But when somebody goes out of there way to talk sh*t.

A Caribbean talking to a African about my status as if he owns the land when the guy lives in a council house and I have my own yard. And he is living off "immigrants like myself" who have to pay for him and his degenerate self. Must have me confused with somebody who accepts such foolishness. Guy is a disgrace to his own people would laugh at such a coconut.

Imagine man back in Kingston talking about the same stupidness that comes out of his d*cksucking mouth he'd be necklaced quick.

• Upvote 3

So North Middlesex hospital is now Tottenham?  :/ man blatantly just used google 

SCAN YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE (no doubt it will be fraudulent from a dead British child) 

You really are hurt  :rofl: fucking hell, drop it I don't care about your #CrazySomaliLife 

I don't need to tell you the in's and outs of my life, I don't receive benefits as I have a full time occupation, I don't live in council property, me and my brothers will inherit land in multiple country's, so I am not really concerned about the sand pit you own in Mogadishu  you have to be pretty retarded to take any of that cussing black people talk seriously. But not being British you do not understand British humor I guess.

Only reason I said I will take your son's bum virginity is because your species are savages and you probably married him to some 60 year old women in exchange for a goat. So I know he definitely ain't no full virgin

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Look at what your writing.

Never heard of any Somalian born there.

What kind of maddness is this. Brisco your street trapper the other two are queers exactly how are you supposed to know who was born there considering neither of you have any degrees or qualifications relevant to hospitals fuck sakes Now this coconut is pissing me off.

I want you to make your threats that you do daily with others come and visit me ill show you my birth certificate

Send you threats what for? I don't care enough same way I don't care enough to make a video or get someone to offer you out, that is how lowly I think of your species.  Eskay just catch me slipping innit if that is how you feel, you will see me on upper clapton road by Clapton station every day around 5:30pm its not that hard to find me.  If you want to violate I will  demonstrate it is what it is. 

Eskay do you do selective reading while using this website? Coconut :/ I cuss whites, blacks, asians, jews, christians, muslims everyone. Imagine this guy is calling me a coconut but wants to fight me because I said he is not British, not the sh*t I said about his son or failed marriage but because I said he was not born in this country yet I am the coconut 

Mate I take it you wont feature on my next track Pirate Ship Skank? wanted you and your son to drop a quick 16 to give it some authenticity,