Passing tru

There are some tings I can't explain, then year after some got pregnant and made me think I was right cos that coulda been me.

Some were a bit too easy, like 1 Tunisian lightie in MK, put me off, I don't really like microwave dinners ykno.

But the body was BANGING, shoulda probably passed tru.

• Upvote 1

this guy that was  the lead in sean paul still in love video. he tried to talk to me when i was visiting ny, i didnt have it. come bk to london and tune into mtvbase and i see him dancing all over the gaff. was pissed cuz it was all in my face how cute he was to me at that time.

game wasn't tight enough

she was on her reds 

parents came home early

no dom

her ugly c*ck blocking friend who no man or woman with a right mind wud beat to save their life came round when she knew we were having a night of passion (she c*ck blocked 3 times & i gave up, easier beats were a call away)

da wait was too long/probably got friend zoned & i didn't even know it

• Upvote 1

this guy that was the lead in sean paul still in love video. he tried to talk to me when i was visiting ny, i didnt have it. come bk to london and tune into mtvbase and i see him dancing all over the gaff. was pissed cuz it was all in my face how cute he was to me at that time.

lead dancer u kno

pmsl

this guy that was  the lead in sean paul still in love video. he tried to talk to me when i was visiting ny, i didnt have it. come bk to london and tune into mtvbase and i see him dancing all over the gaff. was pissed cuz it was all in my face how cute he was to me at that time.

LOL